Pilonidal sinusPLEASE HELP.
I have had 3 operations to remove a pus filled lump and infected skin from my armpit. I am now waiting for another operation but this time it is for pilonidal sinus, after the pain and discomfort from the last operations I really want alternative treatment. The lumps are in a cluster of about 3/4 and weep, bleed and are constantly sore. I have been given one antibiotic after the other and now nothing works at all, (they only eased the lumps at best anyway). I asked my doctor for a swab of the infection in the lumps, it came back as proteus. I understand this may be one of the methicillin resistant infections but I am not entirely sure as my doctor will not give any information. What can I take for proteus and what can I take for pilonidal sinus? I always keep the wound clean and use a different towel every time I clean it, I've tried echinacea, astragalus, allicin and manuka honey but nothing has worked. In fact, I have now started to have pus filled or sore lumps in different places. A pus filled lump appeared on my inner thigh and I have sore lumps appear in other personal places. I don't understand where the infection and lumps have come from, I really need some help.
nessa on 2005-04-20
What is your age? sex?
have you checked your blood sugar recently? history of diabetes in family?
Describe the swellings:
1. appearance: size, colour, skin over the swelling (shiny/tense...)
2. Symptoms: pain(type: throbbing/ dull...)itch?
3. Pain relieved by what? (hot/cold application/ bath...)
4. Pain aggravated by what? (touch/ touch of clothes/ heat/ open air...)
5. Discharge: pus/ blood/ pus mixed with blood? Do the swellings open ON THEIR OWN to discharge the pus?
Please write any other info about the swellings.
Any other complaints apart from this?
magicure last decade
nessa last decade
hathiams last decade
I'm male, 18
suffering from Pilonidal Sinus for about a year.
Alopathy doctors have suggested me to get operated on it.
I want to know wheather there is any medicine in Homeopathy which can cure it and I could avoid the operation??
Recurrent pun discharge from the sinus, including some sort of yellow liquid.
pratiksanglikar last decade
Sorry to know about your problem.
Surgery is a bad option, it will create complications. Homoeopathy has a cure for your sickness!
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
2. Age - 18
5. weight 51
6. Height 163 cm
7. Country India
9. Pilonidal Sinus, A sinus just above natal cliff, recurrent discharge of pun from it.
10. Since 1 year
11. Non Diabetic
12. Desire: Salt
13. Need less water
16. A sinus just above natal cliff, recurrent discharge of pun from it.
17. When it sweats in that region, it pains.
18. Affect while seating,
discharges the pun.
19. Like a pimple on that region
20. Afraid of this.
25. I'm not taking any medicines.
26. No sinuses were detected in family ever before.
27. Pursuing BE Computer Engineering.
28. Contineous sitting in front of computer.
29. Likes salty food, mostly avoid spicy food, like home made food rather than of any hotels.
31. Angry young man, Impatient, Not confident, No hardworking, no public speaking, everybody avoids me.
I'm fun to be around..
34. Just above natal cliff.
36. Urine: Dark Yellow, Stool: Depends upon the meals, ???
Please let me know is there any option to the operation...........
I'm damn afraid of this...
pratiksanglikar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.