≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Eczema

Graphites & Eczema2My boy has eye twitching and cold eczema7Eczema9dyshidrotic eczema4Scrotal Eczema65 months old baby severe eczema9Eczema4My 7 yr old son seems to have eczema7Toddler with very dry skin and eczema40childhood eczema6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

6 month baby with eczema in joints

from the 3rd month onwareds my baby has been having eczema in his joints and gets triggered with certain foods...he cant any cerelac......i think it is cause of the gluten in it......now he is on homeo....can anyone with the same issue pls tell me what homeo medicine he/she s taking /......i want to know if its d same im using for my baby now
  bubbey on 2010-11-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
my baby is taking dulcamara 30 and rhus toxico dendron 30 3 times a day.....but i dont see any improvement...please help urgently
bubbey last decade
someone pls reply as what med he or she is taking for eczema...my baby suffers badly with a lot of itching and redness in his joints.......
bubbey last decade
There are many many remedies for eczema. Most of the babies and children I see in clinic for eczema do not need 'eczema' remedies but they do need a remedy for their overall health. A remedy prescribed on the whole state is most useful - taking into account all sorts of symptoms not related to the skin (behavior, appetite, bowel habits, sleep patterns, body temperature, perspiration, odour, birth problems, pregnancy problems and more).
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
pl use bacilinium 200 0ne dose weekly and sepia 30 dialy single dose dr ahmed
drahmedaslam last decade
Logging in to observe progress
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.