I am a 30 years old man and i suffer from Depression.
Can you help me?
In February 2007 I was tranferred to the hospital with weakness and vomiting for examination. From the examinations thats doctors did told me that except of the weakness and tiredness my clinical icon was alright. The followign day again to the hospital. After having been examed nothing was found wrong on me. Then the doctors told my mother that probably i am suffering from depression. And so we decided to go to a psychiatrist. After examining me he told me to start taking seroxat which i did. After 3 weeks i start to recover but with painful sideeffects. Now after three years i manage to take 1/2 pill of seroxat. I stopped the pill 1 time for 3 months and the syptoms came back again. I want a normal life!!!
please help me
Initally problems before taking seroxat (20mg - 1 p per day)
2. Physical Fatique
4. Worry about nothing
5. I didnt want to go out of my room.
6. I didnt speak to anyone
8. the night i was walking up and down in the corridor of my house with no certain purpose.
9. my heart waw beating very fast.
10. i could not sleep
11. it passed from my mind many times to commit suicide.
After taking seroxat my life got better but still i have lots of different problems.
As a person i am very sensitive , caring , not very social , i cry easily when i hear problems of others. I love my mother a lot and i am afraid to lose her since i lost my father at the age of 16. I dont like my job but i cant chance it (economical crises matter).
I want just a good life away from depression.
Depression on 2010-12-21
Need more info.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
When does it happen?
What makes it worse?
What makes it better?
What triggers it?
What does it feel like?
What happens at the same time as it?
When did it start?
Be as colorful as you can when describing your problems, as the fine details can often decide between remedies. Physical symptoms may come with sensations, Mental symptoms may come with thoughts and ideas - try to give as much as you can to help the prescribers understand the problem to the smallest degree.
Describe more on:
Not going out of your room
Walking with no certain purpose
Heart beating fast
Unable to sleep
Hearing problems of others
Afraid to lose mother
Don't like my job
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
2. Almost 32 years old
4. 80 kg (I put weight in 1 years almost 13 kilos)
6. Meditteranian Climate ( 0 max winter - 40c maximum in summer)
List of Complaints
1. Back Pain too much
2. Penni Pain sometimes
3. Pain when urined sometimes
5. Nervous especially morning time
7. Sad face
8. Tired a lot an lots of other periodically complaints.
9. Very sensitive when i see or hire a story.
10. Feel pain when someone has a social problem.
11. Non Diabetic
12. Desire salt
13. Not thirst too much
14. I feel my tongue sometimes to be numb. Taste of the tongue (it depends).
15. Without medicine i can reach up to 3-4 days. Then the syptoms starts to begin.
I dont want to see noone, stay home, dont want to go work , With medicine: Want to make vomit , or i do make. Start my body to tremble. Many wrong thoughts passes from my head. Hate anyone who tells me bad things without any reason. The medice ( 1/2 pill is needed to go back to normal).
17. Feel tired , I dont have the apetite to go for a wolk a ride , to go to play football , see a football game.
18.My pshychological life is bad.I am just not me.
19. It feels that my life has ended and i am just a dead person who walks :)))
20. Sometimes i say that i dont want to leave in such a way. With pain , no self-esteem. No energy to go out. etc
21. Seeing a post mortem , dead persons etc.
22. I felt bad.
23. I felt all my body shaking but not loosing my consious.
25. Seroxat 1/2 pill daily
26. Mother (Depression).
27. High School, Academy
28. Police Officer
29. Like more salty foods and vinegar (Spicy foods).
30. I can think a type or name of a food that makes my situtation worse.
31. Mind Behavior ( Morning time when i wake up i feel that my brain is starting up like a computer and i hear some brain noises :) with a very very very bodylly feeling and it goes away that feeling after a hour. In night i feel stress. I feel stressed when i go to place ( the way to reach there). When i reach i feel ok. I dont speak to much. I dont flert easily a girl. I am closed person. I am impatient sometimes when reading , eating , talking. I dont say easily my opinion. I dont have many friends. I am not so social person but i like to help people. I love very difficult. I am not so attached to a person. I am lonnely person.
32. Winter time and Fall
Depression 9 years ago
Since, Brisbanehomoeopath asked you some questions in his post, please try to answer. He is better qualified than me to take depression cases.
David, please take this case.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
1. First of all and for the first question which you asked. What does it happen? Actually now I have many emotional thoughts about almost everything. I feel that I am very weak even though my weight is 80 kgs and my height is 1.73cm. I make blood test and nothing wrong came up except from cholesterol (240 instead of 200 hundred). I am very anxious with my job (more than the normal). About the future of my family (sister, brother). I cant hear people especially close people to argue. I cant think clearly about a specific subject since the anxiety conquers me when I start thinking. When I wake up at evening I have a back pain. My thoughts are too many at the same time without a specific purpose (I feel pain in my whole body at the same time). I give up when there is a conversation about a subject and when someone seems to be stabber. I feel that I am a loser many times. Those thoughts didnt arise before. All my thoughts were normal.
2. When I dont take the 1/2 pill of seroxat 20mg for a 3-4 day period I feel that something wrong goes in my whole body. Thoughts are coming and going in front of me in a speed of a light. When I take the pill and after a short period, I feel a huge pain in my muscles. My face takes the form of a very sad man. Muscle spasms start to appear in my legs, face, hands etc. I make vomit (it happens always).
3. A warm shower makes my feelings, thoughts and body better but for a short period.
A good and beneficial conversation. A good movie. Actually anything that make someone to feel relax and not tensive.
4. What triggers it for me yet is unknown but I believe that my job is the first reason. All the bad emotions and sensations make my situation worse. When I go for sleep at evenings for a short time (1500-1700) even thought i woke up early in the morning. Its like I want to wake up from my bed and start ran but I prefer to lie down and start thinking about almost anything none useful. When someone hurts me. When someone tell me a family story (health problem). When my brother or sister are not well. When I remember my father (passed away in 1994 aged 41)..I was 16 years old. When my mother goes out I feel that something wrong will happened to her. When I go to a pub (all the way to arrive at the pub- the route creates me anxiety). When i speak about something and someone doesnt want to hear anything from me. When someone say lies about me.
5. I start to feel bad in the emotional world which leads me to the depression common symptoms.
6. The depression started in 2007 winter time when I was in a Police station far away from my town and actually I wanted to be transferred in another more close to my town department. I think this was not the main reason for the depression but just a reason.
I started losing weight on February 2007 (67 Kgs went 59 Kgs in just weeks). I didnt want to eat nothing. I just started pray to God and mother Mary to save me. I didnt have power even to write a covering report. All my colleagues started to ask me what goes wrong with you. I started thinking to quit my job but always I was saying who will take care of my family. Some spots started to appear on my face and my skin started to be drier. Finally I went to the first aid and after some examinations the doctors decided to make me a gastroscopy. Nothing came out from the clinical examinations and they told me that I have a psychological problem probably 'depression'. 3 years now I feel that the life for me stopped in 2007. Vomiting symptoms didnt care about me, Smoking a lot, Anxiety, suicidal thoughts, Felling to be a loser. I start writing a lot and try to take as much as more informations about everything in order to escape from the very very limited thoughts without meaning. I just wanted to stop in any new way the all the thoughts that made me feel bad. If I could describe my nerve system I could easily say that the informations that normally were travelling in the nerve system before were more gentle and soft emotional than know. I dont know if that wave impulses are coming as a symptoms of the medication or are depression factors. I can only now say that without the medication I couldnt recover on my one. Coming back to the questions, I would like to say that I am a much closed person which actually means that I dont like easily to be around people. Not that I have something with them but because I like quietness. Very sensitive when I hear about wars, family troubles, economical crises and anything that makes anyone to feel bad. I am not a selfish person even though sometimes I think wrong I evaluate the situation after a short time and I make my self-criticism. Before taking the medication any sound was like a thunder in my ears. Any bad word was like cutting you soul in pieces. Any bad feeling was like burning in fire. I just wanted always to go for sleep even though I didnt actually want it. My life after recovering from the pill was just thoughts about my job- family and sleep. Now its better the thinks after a 4 year experience. I take more easily the life but the symptoms are there. I want just to find out another path in the medication world and just escape back to normal. I feel that if homeopathy helped other people maybe could help me also. I dont know Mr. David if was instructive but I believe that with God help and yours as a scientist a Miracle will happen.
Depression 9 years ago
Happy New Year!
Please take it from here as the patient has answered your Q's.
May God bless you?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
i have posted a reply to your firts message with the information that you asked from me. Until know i didnt get any reply
Depression 9 years ago
Please help this depression patient as you have asked a lot of Q's.
Your usual kind attention will be greatly appreciated.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.