hair fallsex-male, age-23
1. Describe your main suffering?
sir,my hair fall started the NEXT DAY when i changed my place from orissa to visakhapatnam before changing my place i had no problem. now it is almost 5 years im loosing lot of hair and also developed lot of dandruff...my scalp is very oily.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
i have cold in my body whole of the year
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
a bit irritated
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
from last 5 years the day i changed my place where i stay
no such past disease
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
nothing of dat sort
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
dandruff and oiliness
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
change of place for sure
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc
Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
nothing of dat sort
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i eat only potatoes
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
cold items like cold drinks
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
normal, from head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
taking treaTMENT FROM dr BATRAS
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
hair from front part or forehead has decreased a lot and hair falling at vortex part
sambit50 on 2011-01-11
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.