hypothyroidI have hypothyroid for seven years.
I was taking synthroid for it and I was fine. Just last year, my symptoms became severe and I am feeling weak and cold.
My dose is being increased to adjust the TSH. But, my symptoms of weakness and shakiness is not going away.
pollen on 2011-01-15
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
Body Type: don't know
Weight: 62 kg
General appearance: good
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
I have used them before
30 and 200
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
muscle spasm in muscles in cheeks and it goes to the muscles in my lower jaw.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I feel discouraged.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel fatigue and cold. Sometimes dizzy.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I had hypothyroid for seven years on the same dose. One year ago suddenly i felt very fatigued and had no energy.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
As long as I am awake. Eating salty foods makes my symptoms worse.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
I feel better when I wake up, warmer temperature is better, hot bath, eating non-salty food helps.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I went to Pakistan for two weeks last year and one week after coming back I suddenly felt fatigued and weak like this.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot weather. Humidity irritates my sinuses.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
agreeable, quiet, hard working
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
I think a lot.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love all of them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of the dark and no I do not dream about them.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Aversion to salt and tea.
I like: crunchy food.
I do not crave desserts and do not drink coffee.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? excessive.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Salt.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal sweat.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Usually normal, but for two weeks I am constipated. Type: normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep is good; I sleep on the side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) Appearance is healthy. Brown under my eyes, gained weight on thighs and belly. Facial hair.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
I have no pain, smell or mood changes. I do see some clots.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
i am anemic and take a supplement for it.
pollen 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 9 years ago
I did not take any further doses of Calc Carb.
Iodum 200 did the same thing.
What should I do?
I do crave salty food and once a month I have a lot of pimples on my face.
pollen 8 years ago
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
I would like you to address another problem I am having:
1. I have to eat constantly otherwise I feel fatigued and weak. Lately, I have been snaking on black chick peas. I have not been drinking much water becauseI do not feel thirsty. The problem is that the wind that I pass (fart) is stinky and frequent. The stool is hard and hurts to pass. Right now I think I saw slight blood in the stool.
Is it because of dryness of the intestine?
What should I do?
2. My cheeks from the inside feel swollen, corner of mouth cracking, pain in the cheeks that begins in front of the ears and spread outwards to the mouth. It is a muscular pain. It goes to the gums and my teeth become sensitive to cold and sweet food/drink.
3. I have aversion to salt. Consuming any food with salt makes me cold, light headed and dizzy. As the dose of my Sythroid dose is increasing, the aversion to salt is decreasing. Is this because of my hypothyroid.
I am strong believer in homeopathy but now I am worried to take any medicine.
Thank you for your help and effort.
pollen 8 years ago
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
My gums hurt and the pain originates in the ends of the gum line near the ears.
My tongue feels swollen and he tips feels like blisters. The roof of my mouth is swollen and it is pressing on the nose and the ears.
Last night, I woke up with pain in my cheeks, swollen gums, swollen roof mouth, pressure in the nose and ears, tongue felt swollen and tip like blisters.
I have been having these symptoms since I took an antibiotic for strep throat. The symptoms vanished when I took vitamin B12 injections. Now that the injections are over, the symptoms are coming back.
When the pain comes, drinking hot water and pressure and warmth relives the pain temporarily.
Please advice me what I should do?
If you think I should take Lycopodium, then could I take it in the 30 potency?
pollen 8 years ago
My TSH level is normal in my blood work, but I do not have a lot of energy.
I can fill out a comprehensive form of symptoms so that someone can help me.
pollen 4 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.