≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Very chronic constipation and offensive gas problem 7constipation and frozen shoulder 7Constipation in 3 yr old boy 10Constipation and hard stools in baby 13constipation 3constipation 1Constipation 7Constipation with abdominal fullness and bloating 3very slow digestion even suffering from gastric & constipation 12Constipation problem 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Constipation for my 3 yr old daughter pls help

Dear all,

My 3 yr old daughter is having constipation.she complains of stomach ache while attending nature call.the stools are also dry even thou she drinks more water.please advice on the remedy.

thank you...
  homeopatient001 on 2011-01-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nat Phos 6x can help her.

Dose 2 tablets after each of 2 meals taken immediately after a meal.

Report progress in a week.

She must drink a lot of water and eat fruits like Bananas, Papaya.
Joe De Livera last decade
dear joe ,

If we give her sweet corn,the corn comes more or less the same without changing original shape in stools.some times like goat stools.How many tabs and when to give pls let me know..
homeopatient001 last decade
It is obvious that she is not masticating sufficiently to break the shell of the sweet corn seeds which are quite hard. You can try boiling the pods more to soften the shell or smash them up to enable her gastric juice to digest the seeds.

The NP will not help her to digest the seeds but will only help her stomach ache by relieving any hyperacidity which I believe is due to your feeding her food that her stomach is not able to digest right now although as she grows older it may do so.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.