≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Need Homeopathic expert’s opinion “Rectal Fistula” 43Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 12Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Remedy for repetitive strep infection and PANDAS 24What can I do to protect myself from people who got fully jabbed? 11Stepped on broken glass 2Anuj - Please Advice - Suspected Coronavirus Symptoms 256Need Urgent Help - Please Advise Respected Doctors. 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help to cure PE & ED

Salam doctor Nawaz,

My Name is Ali. I live in USA. I was interested to visit your website, found useful. I didnt find your number.

Doctor I am very disappointed as I am suffering from disease Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation.
This disease causes due to over masturbation. i have been masturbating around 15 yrs. I didn't knew the it will take me to this situation. I notice this problem 3 months ago. I am still involve in such a evil practice.

I live alone not yet married and 27 yrs old. I don't know how to overcome with this disease.

Let me give you the overview of my health:

I am suffering from depression, bone pain, body pain, week semen, Semen in urine, Week Vision, Upset stomach and water like semen .
My penis and testis are very week. And have (Premature Ejaculation). I am getting wet dreams once in a 10 days.
Every morning I Have very hard erection and some time even in night.

To get erection I need to stimulate the penis.

I am very depressed. I may marry this year.

Please help me...
  abuali on 2011-02-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.