hypothyroid helprespected practitioners,
I am writing to seek your help on my condition of hypothyroidism.Details are as follows.Kindly advice,i am getting fed up of my thyroid.
Patient ID: gopal
Nature of work: teaching
Habits: No smoking, no Drinking, Veg, Not much physical activity
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
Describe your main suffering?
1. - memory getting weak
2. - get tired by late afternoon
3. - Lack of motivation
What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
1. - Loosing hair
2. - Dandruff or something similar. White flakes.
3. - Over weight 72 kgs for 5 feet 5 inch height.
4. - Feel lazy the whole day
5. Stomach bloats and feels heavy after eating oily.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
- Not confident of whatever I do.
- Feel that I lack understanding of what is being talked about (though not always)
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
- Do not feel like doing anything
- Feel dejected and hopeless.
- Body feels heavy and lifeless
- Scalp and eyes are itchy
4. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 7 years ago along with increased cholesterol and uric acid. The reason may be stress during higher studies and family tension. Started altroxin 100mcg. Got some relief, tsh value was controlled. Also started ayurved treatment for six months which gave temporary relief. Also took homeopathy treatment under MD practitioner for 2years , but no permanent relief.
5. Which time of the day you are worst?
3 pm onwards.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
cold weather . get relief in hot weather
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Don't think so.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold weather . get relief in hot weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- Mostly quite.
- A bit Lazy
- Do not stick to one thing. Keep jumping from one thing to another, one thought to another.
- Very well behaved and caring
- Not sucpicious or nervous (nervousness has started creeping in now)
- Not easily offended.
11. How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Excited. I am not scared.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not too much. If at all, only by people very close to me.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
12. Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail biting, sometimes weeping.
13 How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
- i am happy with my family, children and wife. They are very close to me and i enjoy these relationships.
14. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
- Fear of future. What to do in life etc..
No dreams repeatedly
15. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
- in childhood a big fan of sweet stuff
- but now Like salty and hot food more.
Aversions- cold ,sour
. 15. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
16. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Slightly more than normal. i tend to overeat sometimes.
17. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Sour and oily, cold
18. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More, in head
19. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Stool is on the normal. Have to go 2-3 times
20. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep well mostly. Take time to sleep after going to bed. No major issues till now. Sleep on my chest with one leg folded. Hand below the pillow.
21. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
22. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Spiritually inclined, not money centric
23. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Started altroxin 100mcg. Got some relief, tsh value was controlled. Also started ayurved treatment for six months which gave temporary relief. Also took homeopathy treatment under MD practitioner for 2years , but no permanent relief
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Father low B.P, allergic
Mother - cancer of cervix
Sister - asthmatic
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Wheatish color, round face, strong built, wide shoulders, slight over weight.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
gopalgupta3 on 2011-02-25
Please take Phosphorus 200, 4 pellets, in the morning
Tue , Wed, Thu and Friday:
Take Lycopodium 30, 4 pellets, in the morning
Report back after 2 weeks
For general instructions, please see my Profile.
♡ Reva V 9 years ago
first dose of my treatment should be phosporus only,or Lycopodium can be taken.
because i have to wait for one complete week then.
gopalgupta3 9 years ago
♡ Reva V 9 years ago
recently i read a thread on a homeopathy forum using Calc. carb. 30 two times a day for a week.
And i found it very effective on all my symptoms of hypothyroid.
But after a week when i stopped taking it then again the same symptom started creeping.
MY QUESTION is can i take CALC.CARB 30 for long time safely.
gopalgupta3 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.