pcosHello, I have been diognosed of PCOS in the month of Feb. I have been advised to take a contraceptive Crysanta for about 3 months. I have also been warned that it gives some side effects and may also affect Liver. I am more keen on adopting Homeopathy as I have been taking it since my childhood. Unfortunately my doctor has passed away and I do not know any other doctor. However, please find below more details about me:
1. I am 40 year old and single
2. Suffering from Hypothyroidism for last one year. Am under medication - 50 mcg and 25 mcg on alternate days
3. height - 5 ft
5. Symptoms of pcos - nothing major. No acne, did not notice major hair loss, periods have been regular so far. Fasting sugar is little high - 102
6. I have also been diagnosed of varicose veins yesterday. for which also I need medicine in homeopathy.
7. Many spider veins seen on ankles and thights
8. Lot of itching on both the legs.
8.Experience cramps in legs during nights, but seldom.
Please advise me on what medicine should be taken for both PCOS and Varicose veins.
Will be grateful for your help.
BMI_001 on 2011-05-08
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.