≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Upper respiratory infection 1Kitty with chronic upper respiratory infection 8Acute respiratory infection - best dilution for children? 2183 month old baby has RSV( respiratory Syncytial Viral)infection 5upper respiratory acute infection 1Upper Respiratory Infection 1Respiratory infection due to travel daily 5 to 6 hours. 1recurrent throat infection and upper tract respiratory infection 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

respiratory infection

good day
I have a chronic problem that occurs 2/3 times in a year.
Due to season change or chill specially at night under fan while sleeping, I have slight head cold. So i wrap my head with cloth, which is very helpful.I sneeze a lot to relief head cold. But here is the problem. the irritation spreads to lungs and i start coughing which then aggravates if no medicine is taken. I need a effective remedy, which i can use for all my life. Many recommend bryonia but that is effective till one is sneezin g. Is hepar sulf helpful? Kindly suggest a remedy
  meeta on 2011-05-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.