Treatment for PCOSPatient ID: Sex:F Age:29
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Suffering from PCOS from past three yrs. Now the cycle has become very irregular. Missing poeriods from 2 months. Increase in facial hair
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Weight : 60 kgs
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Anxiety, depresion, Extreme anger
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Pain in pelvic, discharge white colur, mostly thick
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Took birth control pills on Haj three years ago. Got married in 2009. Increase in problem after marriage
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Related to internal physical changes. Craving for sweetness esp at night
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Pain in legs reduces with heat and pressure
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- Moody, arrogant, nervous, suspicios, easily offended, arguing, restless, insomnia
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
-Yes: to noise and light.get irritated
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
=Nail bitting, weeping
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
-Sweet things esp during night.
had my thyroid test, which was fine
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
-No sweat.Slight in underarms.I dont sweat even when it is extreamly hot
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
-Constipation. It releives when I take a walk regularly and eat fruits
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
-Insomniac.Prefer sleeping on right side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
-Very ambitious, takes small defeats seriously
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have been taking the following medicines for the past 9 months but no effect till yet
1-Alteris farinosa Q
5- Calcera Sulf 2x
7-Fraxinus Amer Q
10-Olium jecorix Q
12- Pulsitilla Q
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Weight 59 kgs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
late. Now skipping by two cycles.previously it was by one or 1 1/2 wk
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
-Pain in legs, abdomen and back and pelvic
-nausea, lack of hunger
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
If they start the flow is normal. 7 days cycle with 5 days regular bledding and 2 days spotting
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
On first day it is thin watery
After tht it is thick bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Yes, sometimes,big clots
Waiting for ur reply Dr.
Have started a new thread docter.
expat_dubai on 2011-06-20
Should I stop all other medicines ?
Dear Expat Dubai,
i prefer not to write answers on this thread as this thread is meant for copying the set of questions. i have made suggestion for you as you don't have your own thread.
Please start a new thread and copy the relevant parts there when you respond to my suggestion.
Please take three doses of Lycopodium 200 as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
[message edited by kadwa on Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:37:52 BST]
expat_dubai last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.