hair fallalthough mu title is hair fall i expect somebody to study my whole case. actually um suffering from acute hair fall.no remedy has worked for me.i hav done some little observation about myself.i think i might get hypothyroidism.my symptoms are something like thus:
1. not enough stamina at all. feel drowsy
2. i had suffered from anemia at my childhood
3. age 20. already half of hair gone. pattern is like hair at forehead affected. at the sides the falling is not acute but falling exists.hair falling started three years ago.
4.i suffer from mouth sores frequently
5.muscle aching near joints
6.my mother suffered from goiter at her early age.i have learned that heredity is linked to hypothyroidism
7.mentally i m a lonely person. cannot share things with others
8. i m 5 feet 10 inches.but physically not enough fit
9. another important thing i suffer from headache almost everyday. i use spectacles for last 7 yrs.surprisingly i have cataract.
10. my digesting system is not good enough.i sweat a lot.a lot.my thirst also go beyond limits
is there anybody who wants to study my case?
[message edited by morshed on Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:28:20 BST]
morshed on 2011-06-21
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.