Remedy for diabetesI have read about Arnica 6c as a remedy for diabetes. I've called a homeopathic supplier and asked about it. They said they never heard of Arnica 6c as a remedy for diabetes. Did anybody try it, to give me some information?
Maya1 on 2011-07-15
Yes, it is the remedy suggested by Joe De. Livera.
But, the following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
I shall copy below my default therapy aka 'Joepathy' which many Diabetics are using today to control their BS levels. I would like to add that I have a few Diabetics one of whom had a BS level of 350 who are now using Arnica 6c exclusively instead of the standard drugs like Metformin to control the BS level.
Type I patients have confirmed that they discovered their BS levels were reduced by about 20-30% within a day of their starting on this therapy. One has confirmed that his BS level reduced by 33% and he was able to reduce the Insulin he was using by this amount.
I would like to add that Cinnamon powder is also useful to reduce Diabetes while Okra or Bandakka which grows in the tropics also helps to reduce BS levels. Okra is used by cutting up a tender pod and inserting it into a glass of water which is left overnight and the water is drunk on an empty stomach the morning after.
The therapy I have prescribed to many patients is as follows:
Arnica 6c in the Wet dose is taken twice daily and the following protocol is used to make the Wet dose. It is essential that the patient's BS level is monitored daily for a week to observe how the addition of Arnica to the standard drugs like Metformin reduce the BS level which should be maintained at around 100. In the case of Type II Diabetics the Units of Insulin used can be reduced to keep the BS level at this optimum level of 100.
Exercise is essential and the patient is expected to avoid Sugar and reduce Starch and to avoid the consumption of Alcohol completely.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
Maya1 last decade
Arnica was actually listed as one of the important remedies in diabetes in a publication called Homoeopathy 1941. A number of our old masters of homoeopathy gave diabetes as one of the indications for Arnica - the famous Dr. TF Allen, Karo, Lilenthal, Marcy and others, and showed cured cases.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.