Dr. sameer vermani can you please treat my chronic problems: Nasal polyps (sinusitis), Catarrh and skin problemSir,
If you have times and want to take my case then please help me for my chronic Diseases. I'm suffering from last 12 years for Chronic Sinus problem and skin problem also. I've nasal polyps in my both nose. All the times, any of my nose always stay block with polyps. I found a questioner for in-depth treatment system in this forum. So posting my details for your kind responds.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I was suffered from Pneumonia when I was only 1 month of age. Since then to till now Im always suffered from Catarrh. Its might be sinusitis.
One of my nostrils was always blocked since my childhood. Its changeable. If one nostril is open but other is block.
Ive nasal polyp in my both nostrils. Catarrh; fluent with much sneezing and it stays all day long. Allopath doctor suggested that its not curable. I didnt go for polyp operation because I see, polyps are returned with in a few days in some cases. I tried some local Homoeopath doctor also but go in vain. After finishing 2 years treatment those symptoms came again after 8 month.
Im depressed and hopeless now. Ive lots of allergic problem also. If I hurt or scratched by something like pencil, punctured wounds by sharp pointed instruments, as awls, nails than the infected area itches and raise urticaria.
I face profuse perspiration and intense itching of legs, feet and ankle during hot monsoon. My foot stockings smell foul. I cant tolerate dust. If I stay 4 to 5 hour in around dust, I face difficulty in my breathing and require inhaler.
My big brother and one of my uncles also have this kind of allergic sensitivity.
I cant tolerate hot condition. Most of my symptoms aggravate in hot condition. Profuse perspiration attends during hot. On the other hand I feel frees and cool in winter.
I was suffered Typhoid fever 3 year before. In that time I take Allopathic treatment to cure myself. In spite of that I didnt suffer any more hard diseases in my lifetime.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I cant run very fast. If I run a little I face breathing problem. I face this kind of problem since my childhood so that did not participate in sports championship in my school or college. Palpitation, worse from running and felt tired.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel bad when continuously catarrh occur. I ask myself, why Allah does that with me.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I think it starts at the age of 11.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Aggravate at morning when I rising up after sleep. Than I face much sneezing and catarrh. I feel quite fresh at noon. But those kinds of symptoms worst at night again.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
All kinds of symptoms aggravate in hot weather and dust. I feel quite fresh in cold. I also like rainy season because in that time all of my symptoms were moderate against hot condition. But one of my nostrils was always stay blocked.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I say it previously.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I think I'm little bit Moody and easily offended and Mild.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
When I take shower, few cough / catarrh came out than feel clear on my head.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Normally I dont like rich food. I always like to eat normal food and fruits.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive hunger; eat freely again and again, yet my weight is near 70 Kg. If I dont take some food I fell badly.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Rich food like 'Polaw-Meat'
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal but no fixed time or habit for bowel movement.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I can sleep soundly. If I cant sleep at least 8 or 9 hour, I felt sleepy all day.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I don't take any medicine science last 3 years for this problem.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
No major diseases. But my big brother and one of my uncles also have this kind of allergic sensitivity and sinusitis problems.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Body type: Slim, but I am a light slender haired person. My face is slightly tall. Normally Im a good looking man.
rehanbd on 2011-07-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.