pcoHi! I have a diagnosis of PCO and elevated androstenedione, hair loss and excess hair, hot flushes, mood swings.
I have jused sepia and ignatia. After ignatia menstruation resumed after 8 months break, firt menstruation was normal, but last 2 was too soon and weak.
I would like to know if there is any who beat PCO with the help of homeopathy.
lilitta on 2011-07-18
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
1. Lilita Ozolina
5. 75 kg (teoreticaly a little bit to much, but practicaly i have heavy bones, not overweight)
6. 1,73 m
7. Europe- Latvia
8. a temperate zone
9. Hot flushes, sometimes interchanged with cold flushes
excess hair on face, brests, legs
forcing the neck
something between abdominal pain and burning
have a diagnosis of PCO and elevated androstenedione
10. Hot flushes, sometimes exchanging to cold flushes- since september of 2010.
irregular menstruations- since they started in 14 years, but I hadn't them from october from 2010 till may of 2011 after ignatia they started
excess hair on face, brests, legs- I had on legs all the time, but since 2010 it a little bit appeared on the chin, but from september of 2010 appeared much. On brests it apeared on march of 2011, but I remember that in my 17-18 I had , but they disappeared suddenly ( I was taking nervoheel (Acidum phosphoricum D4, Strychnos ignatii D4, Sepia officinalis D4, Kalium bromatum D4, Zincum isovalerianicum D4))
hair loss- form september 2010, but now it not expressed so very
mood swings- from september 2010
forcing the neck from january of 2010
something between abdominal pain and burning- this I have in summers from 16 yers- it ocure and get lost by it self. I think it is from berries.
have a diagnosis of PCO and elevated androstenedione - from oktober 2010 (as far as I understand, I have the enlarged ovaries, but there ar no cysts, in sonography of april somewhat reduced)
11. non-Diabetic (did analysis- glucose in norm, interesting that 2 hours after eating lower than before)
12. Desire sweets
13. no thirst , but in the mornings dry mouth
14. Tongue- sometimes white and there appear raw square in the same lace. Taste- normal.
15. Sorry - my language is not English so I don't understand what mean BP?
16. Appear hot flushes, sometimes exchanging to cold flushes- then it is worse. It apear after the physical or emotional effort. With flushes appears mood wvings- crying. After ignatia menstruation resumed after 8 months break, first menstruation was normal ( 2 weeks before I felt very good- no flushes and mood swings, no raw square on tongue, but last 2 was too soon and weak ( duration was normal for 7 days).
17. I feel ok when there is no hot flushes, when they ocure I feel sad and lonely- I fear that will always stay the same and I will be lonely.
18. I cann';t do anything it is better to lie
19. I feel I want to do something, but I cann't, I sometimes hate myself
20. That I need to try something to do what could help to recover or if there is no solution I don not want to live so.
21. I had boyfriend, he left me so after that started all problems with my health.
22. I couldn't understand the reason why he left and it was like crash of my dreams.
23. Sadness, loneliness, anger, I wanted to find the reason in my self
24. if I understand the question- maybe actions
25. From september for 2 months I jused drops of Remens (Cimicifuga D1, Sanguinaria D6, Jaborandi D6, Sepia D12,
Lachesis D12 ). In the winter vitamin D, B, calcium, teas for women's health, maters, valerian and hawthorn drops (I couln't sleep and had headaches). In december of 2010 I went to homeophat he give me sepia 200CH some ~8 grains in one dose and told to wait some months. He also gave Kalium arsen 12 CH for headache and Natrium nutriaticum 200CH for heart beat it was like quick aid and I jused them 2 months after sepia. Then in april he gave me Ignatia 200 CH 9 grains in one time. After this I started to feel better and better and after month I had normal menstruation, but then something failed.
26. In family background there are diabet to my grandmother, other grandmother joint pain and deformation and asthma, she had some spotting between cycles, but no other sympthoms. Mother have migraine and sometimes herat beat like I do, she had unexplained abdominal pain, feeling cold of hot, but no truble with menstruation cycle, she haven't abnormal hair growth. She have 2 children and everything is fine.
27. Bachelor's degree in economics and am learning to get a master's degree
28. I am learning and little bit working as accountant
29. Desires- potatoes, courgettes, fish, ice cream, vegetables, cakes, cheese, olives
the last time do not want meat and eggs.
30. there is no reason what I am eating, but after dinner it becoms worse till evening
31. Before Ignatia there was- anger, irritability, hurry, impatient, now I am gentler. I donn't like public speaking, but I do whent it is needed and I feel fear and I am trembling, but I donn't show it out, so every body thinks I am very good. I like take care of the garden, love animals- all except for rats and snakes. About love, I told I have fears that I will stay alone. Now I am writting and feel burning neck back.
32. Aggravation- in winter my menstruations are always irregular but in summer it is a bit regular. Now flushes ocure after dinner till evening, but not all the time. There are days when they don't appear. Better- sleeping, lying or doing nothing.
34. PCO- ovaries isn't working correctly, but many doctors believes that the fault is in thinking- in head. So I don't know were is the problem- hormons isn't woring as needed.
35. There is no side effect I think only left side raw square on tongue. Upper part of body- heat flushes.
36. all normal
37. After 8 months break, first menstruation was normal, when it started I start to have again hot flushes, but last 2 was too soon 17 and 13 days and weak but each for 7 days. After Igantia in next day I started to feel pain and all my body was
itchy for no reason. Now sometimes it pain in my ovary area ( a few days after bleeding) and spasms in the rectum and I think in uterus- that ends when starts bleeding. There is no bleeding in night.
lilitta last decade
Your english is good!
BP is Blood Pressure.
Please take Pulsatilla Nigricans 30CH, 4 drops in 1/4 glass of mineral water, mix with a spoon, 3 times a day, for 3 days.
Please inform immediately if the symptoms change?
Many many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.