Depression+ Anxiety+ Anger+ Social Phobia = UNHAPPY!HELP PLEASE!!!
I am a 40 yr.-old female. There's no telling how long I have suffered all these symptoms but they are becoming intolerable. I've been biting my nails to the core for as long as I can remember. I am a very anxious, nervous and impatient person. I get very upset when things don't work out my way (even for the most insignificant things), and I end up having tantrums and showing lots of rage. My husband is about to leave me because he can't take it anymore. I'm addicted to anything chocolate. I don't sleep well. I wake up in the middle of the night and then I cannot go back to sleep. And even when I get to sleep 7-9 hours I feel as tired as when I went to bed. I have chronic back and neck pain (I guess from tension), but I don't have any motivation to exercise or do anything else. If I could, I'd be in bed all day. I don't have many friends because I avoid meeting new people and being in crowded enviroments where I need to speak to people. I've had come with excuses to no show up and and avoid workshops in which I was expected to speak. I have no sexual desire (no sex for over a year now). I feel like people don't like me and talk/plot behind my back all the time. My shyness tends to be perceived as arrogance. I am starting a new job in 2 weeks and my mind keeps racing trying to find an excuse to quit. I'm a very controlling and manipulative person. I feel like things never work out my way. I am very sensitive to noise.PLEASE HELP! I don't like myself!!
SeekinhHelp72 on 2011-07-19
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.