HPV no warts please helpGreetings,
Diagnosis: 3 months ago
HPV Ascus (1st pap smear in many years--went for required medical exam)
Treatment: Follow-up colposcopy found benign area at edge of cervix but 3 places mild dysplasia, 1 moderate
I am female, 31, non diabetic, 5'3' and 110 lbs. I look very healthy. I have one child under 10
Periods: somewhat irregular, though basically the same time every month. This month was early.
often very clumpy, black discharge. sometimes cramping and painful
Today is the last day of my cycle and I noticed a brownish old dry blood look to my discharge.
Perhaps unrelated I have recurrent pain sometimes in right shoulder and neck.
Reading previous posts, I checked some of the keynotes for other remedies and noticed Nitric Acid fits me mentally (perfectly), but have no splinter pains. Generally, I do not think the mental keynotes of Nit Acid fit me, I am usually bubbly and warm, though do feel very angry at someone who offended me and this has changed my mood.
Not very thirsty, mildly hungry. Notice decrease in thirst from normal behavior.
Tongue: White in the back
BP: Low as usual
Situation with big effect: My sister is sleeping with my ex and I feel very violated and hurt. Although I have no feelings for him (our relationship is long over and I feel very peaceful about that) I feel like my privacy has been severely violated. Also, she has outright stated it is merely physical for her and I think she will hurt his feelings. It makes me angry that I think she is being very selfish and should have chosen someone else if indeed it is merely physical.
I also think my irregular periods are somewhat related to a poor relationship with my mom. She favors my sister and does not emotionally communicate with me. We live together and I often find her constant criticism difficult to handle. She often ignores me or nitpicks and rarely in between.
My daughter on the other hand is an absolute joy and we get along very well. My other life relationships aside from my immediate family seem stable and healthy.
When I think about having this sti I feel angry and shameful. During my current period I had marked mood swings which is abnormal and some crying--also not standard for me.
Currently No medication.
Moving out of the country in two weeks. Very stressed about being prepared to move.
allison37 on 2011-08-12
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
Please take Alumen 30C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 2 weeks.
Please report progress in 3 days.
Also, you need to order Alumen 200c and Hydrastis 30c for future use.
Many many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
I will buy these remedies today (hopefully) and let you know my progress. I realize I accidentally used mint mouthwash today, but will stop from right now. Hopefully the remedy will still work today.
I truly appreciate your patience and diligence to help a complete stranger--you are very compassionate!
allison37 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.