Hair Fall - Attention Dr. JoeDear Dr. Joe
I am 40yrs of age and started witnessing hair fall around 5 years back. Doctor prescribed hair fall ointment and shampoo (dandruff). The problem is not solved completely.
I do witness hairfall even now and my hair has got thinner too. I also do not get sleep properly (only sleep 5 hours per day)and I am a vegetarian.
Would arnica 30c in wet dose help me? I also take vitamin tablets. Your assistance and advice will sincerely help me
[message edited by nandym on Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:07:04 BST]
nandym on 2011-09-06
Following additional information is required, which help Homeopath for evaluation. It is a standard procedure followed on this forum.Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
The loss of hair is usually arrested in 2 weeks and in 2 months the new growth of hair is seen between the existing hair roots. Inspection for the new hair must be done in a darkened room with a flashlight by someone who has good eyesight.
The remedies are as noted below:
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
Arnica Q or Mother Tincture to be mixed with Olive Oil to be massaged in a 20% emulsion daily into the hair roots. the 20% emulsion is made using 20 parts Arncia Q mixed into 80 parts Olive oil. The emulsion must be shaken hard to emulsify with the Olive oil immediately before application daily into the roots of the hair daily after a shower.
Ferr Phos 6x 3 tablets taken twice daily.
Cod liver oil capsules dose 1-2 daily.
Exercise is essential to sweat it out.
Drink at least 3 liters of liquids preferably water daily.
No harsh shampoos.
The Wet dose is made up as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also known as Liquid Dilution.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles.
This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is sipped as directed.
Report progress in a month or earlier.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.