Fistula helpHi, I have Crohn's disease and have a anal fistula that expels brown and sometimes white pus or poop and is also very smelly throughout the day and is most current after a bm. I am now on a vegan diet and my diarrhea has seized almost entirely. I bought silicea 6c and am wondering what dosage to take and with food or without. Is this what I should take? Another thing that concerns me is it say inactive ingredients: lactose, sucrose. Its the Boiron tablets. Im trying to stay away from milk products, would this be bad for me? Thank you for your time
arizonachris on 2011-09-16
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
6. 5' 8'
9. Fistula, stomach discomfort, pain when bowel movement and sometimes when i get gas like i can feel it go through the fistula.
10.fistula for 3-4 months took antibiotics twice it came back both times. Stomach discomfort since i got sick with crohn's a little less than 1 year ago. Pain when bowel movement same little less than 1 year ago.
12. No only fruits and honey
13. thirst is fine drink lots of water about 8 glasses a day and fruit and vegetable juices twice a day.
14. taste is fine
15. what is bp?
16. My fistula is draining throughout the day most noticeably after bm. When I go to bathroom it fells like some of the stool stays inside and doesn't come out. When i squeeze my rectum upon going to the bathroom it is painful and that's when it feels like some of it is not coming out. It hurts my fistula when i go to the bathroom. I also have external and internal hemorrhoids and had/have a fissure in the inside of my anus.
17. Not good, I feel like its very hard to go anywhere outside my house and very hard to travel because of this problem and I have to constantly clean up the drainage.
25. I took Asacol for my Crohn's but i quit taking that 2 months ago because I was afraid of the side effects of it and changed my diet to vegan. I tried rubbing Tea Tree Oil on it when i thought it was an abscess and stopped when it turned into fistula. I tried putting wild oregano oil on it but stopped because I was afraid of antibiotic properties of it. I only tried that for about 4 days. I currently rub aloe vera on my anus when it feels burning.
28. Full time student live with parents
29. Like sweet fruit and other food but im sticking with vegan diet.
30. Beef, Chicken, mushrooms, eggs, peanut butter, muffins
31. I get depressed sometimes or angry like when i get medical bills etc. but trying to stay positive and get healthier.
34. on the right side of my anus right on the outside of my rectum so i can see it when i look in a mirror and the area is reachable. Its on my outer layer of skin not inside of the anus.
36. Brown mostly, sometimes white when its just pus, and sometimes brownish white. Its liquid not hard.
arizonachris 9 years ago
Please tell me about the bleeding, if any?
Did you ever get yellow color pus?
Please describe your pain?
Any burning or itching?
Right now, you are only encountering brown color pus?
Is the white color pus pretty thick and how many drops approx?
Silicea 6C is not the right remedy at this stage of the Fistula. It is only needed to expel the yellow color pus out, not the brown or white/watery.
Please get all your remedies in the liquid form.
Finally, please describe in detail your pilesand fissure?
You need to order Alumen 30C, |*@1@*Hypericum 200C, Sulphur 200C, Merc Sol. 200C and Staph. 200C asap. Down the road, you will be needing additional remedies depending upon your changing symptoms.
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.