Help! Sleep ApneaI was reading another post on sleep apnea and I came across these questions, would really apreciate it if someone could suggest treatment.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cant sleep because I seem to relax too much and seem to just stop breathing, I wake up with adrenaline surging through my body, now dont seem to beable to breath well during the day, Doctor just keeps fobing me off says I am the wrong sex and too young to have sleep apnea.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Very tight trapezius muscle and tight jaw
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Am a bit stressed as we are in the process of relocating to a different country (physically)
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started about a year ago
No particular event
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning and Nighttime
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Eating >Animal Fat or any foods with high saturated fats eg coconut milk
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am a very calm person although the lack of oxygen can leave me feeling a bit on edge.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Love thunder, the feeling of excitement
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No, like to be left alone.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes but it doesnt affect me
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Love them but sometimes they irritate me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
no dreams dont sleep!
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Chocolate or sweet foods
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less but i try to remeber to drink water
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Meat ( I can only eat chicken breast)
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
seem to sweat a lot all over
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
not great! I take magnesium oxide sometimes to help move it through
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Dont sleep very much mainly on my side although used to sleep mainly on my stomach but seem to breathe less.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
just dont sleep
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
none, my doctor refuses to listen and send me for tests and I wouldnt take medication anyway
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, high blood pressure and my dad had sleep apnea.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Dark, dark eyes, short 156cm slightly overweight, muscley, olive skin
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
very heavy has been for some time.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Bexnshim on 2011-10-01
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.