I am 30yrs old female, suffering from PCOS and my main intention is to get pregnant and have a healthy baby.
From the past 6yrs i am suffering from this.
I have undergone treatments in both English and Homeo medicines but of no use.
I have irregular periods. Even though I get periods by using the medicines I could not see any bleeding happening at that time. Also I observe only little blood stains ( may be 2 to 3 drops) after that I cant see any signs of bleeding.
Please help out with this problem.
If you need any further information please do mai/reply me.
vamsisravani on 2011-10-24
1. Apis mel 30 -4 tab thrice in a day
2. Gymnema Sylvestre Q 30ml -10 drops thrice in a day
3. Overy 3x 1 tab thrice in a day
after 3 month you have to follow the following prescription
1. Nat mur 200 weekly one dose
2. Aurum mur nat 3x 1 tab thrice in a day
Dr. Deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I am very happy to see your reply.. Thanks for helping me out.. But I have a few queries .
1. After taking first set of medicines for a month, will I get my periods and will it help to increase bleeding ?
2. After 3 months of first set of medication, will I be able to conceive normally ?
3. What is the use of second set of medicines (1. Nat mur 200 weekly one dose
2. Aurum mur nat 3x 1 tab thrice in a day -- pregnancy or correcting menstrual cycle ?)
4. Besides can I take any english medicines ( currently using Lynoral + Meprate in english medicines ) ?
Please let us know your suggestions.. Thanks in advance !!
vamsisravani last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.