pcosasalaamu alykum (peace be to you),
i have been diagnosed with pcos for 4 years now. i have had 2 pregnancies and miscarried at about 5 weeks the first and 9 weeks the second....after my second 4 years ago i cannot conceive i didnt have a period for 4months so went the doctors knowing i wasnot pregnant the doctor sent me for a scan and found that i had pcos the right ovary having more cysts than the left.
the doctor 1st put me on contraceptive pills for 6months and that didnt work ....after this i tried losing weight and i just cant shift my weight despite exercising and eating healthy.....only one thing has come out of this exercise i have has 4 regular cycles...had recent bloods done before my first regular period and the results showed i was not ovualting my progesterone was below 1 and ive been told to ovualte should be above 1.... anyway im coming to pakistan with my husband end of january or beginning of february inshaaAllah and have heard of some very good docs ther....
my mother in law will take me to mirpur to visit a doctor is ther any good docotrs ther known? and can i have any advice on natural remedies i can take...also i have heard that hijama (cupping) is reccommended for me as it is sunnah id be willing to do it...is ther any good women that can do this for me?
thanks for reading
revertsadiyah on 2012-01-07
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
5. 14 stone
6. 5 foot 9 inches
7. united kingdom
8. cold most of time
9. pcos, not ovulating,headaches, leg pains mostly during the night,pains in ovary area 2 or 3 days a month, weight gain cannot lose weight, sadness when i least expect, cant conceive.
10. suffering for 4 years
12. all depending on day sweets/sour/salt
13. always thirsty
16. im suffering from pcos not ovulating i have had irregular periods longest wait being 4months, they have started to regulate in the past few months but have become very painful and heavy, i have pain in my ovary a week before my period is supposed to start, i also have weight problems i cannot move my excess weight even though i try very hard, i have pain in both my legs mostly at night time, get very tired all the time.
17. sad, useless as a woman and wife
18. it effects me tremendously as i want to have a family with my husband we have been married for 6 years i feel im not doing what im supposed to.
19. very distressing
20. useless wife i cant give my husband children
21. finding that i cant conceive
22. i cry everyday about it
24. not sure
25. contraceptive pill to reguate periods didnt work, orlistat to help lose some of the excess weight. nothing currently
26. cancr, diabetes, heart problems, high and low blood pressure in mothers side fathers side unknown
27. GCSE from uk
29. love rhoti aisan food,cod, vegetables, hate other fishes, peppers, tomatoes, raisans.
30. processed foods, chips, pasta, burgers, fastfood.
31. quite paranoid about people not liking me and also people thinking bad of me.
happy with my husband prefer just to spend time with him.
dont really like being around a group of people. night time sometimes have anxiety problems thinking jinns are in my room at night. most time can have days of big happiness others big sadness because feel empty without children. love keeping myself busy.
sometimes cry for no reason.
32. Aggravation all the time
35. both ovaries right worse. lower part abdomen.
36. discharges whitish sometimes yellow, urine light, stool dark, Saliva normal clear.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? should be around the 18th of each month. for past 3 cycles it has been regular usually very irregular usually 1 or 2 months late, have breat soreness and ovary pain before period, no known problems asfter, pain during period,no other discharges that are unusual
38. not pregnant :(
revertsadiyah last decade
Please take Pulsatilla Nigricans Q, 4 drops mixed in 1/4 cup of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 5 days.
Many prayers for your happy and healthy life.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.