I am suffering from severe cough since three weeks due which I was unable to sleep through the night.It started with throat pain due to sudden change in weather, I gurgled twice daily and the pain was gone,then had taken two doses of bryonia and ferrum phos(6x) and kali mur(6x) for few days, still didn't feel better, took antibiotics but the cough still comes back.
please suggest remedy for it.
Which time of the day you are worst?
in the evenings until night
What are the things which aggravate your suffering and
eating sweets,dairy products.
which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
In hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, agreeable and changeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes to all of them
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
What do you crave for in food items :
sour and spicy
and what are your aversions?
How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep well, sleep on the left hand side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
always smiling and calm.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
as described above.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
diabetes with my mom,
I have high blood pressure and am under medication(Lisinopril-HTCZ)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
bharati_srini on 2012-01-25
Pleae provide the follwing details to study your problem:
1) SInce how long are you suffering from throat problem? What all medicine you had it?
2) What is the pain like in throat? is it tonsil problem?
3) Any pain in body ? old history of rehum. pains in joints etc.
4) What is cough like ? is it dry or with mucus? any rattling sound in chest area while breathing or coughing?
5) What is your Blood pressure count? SInce how long are you taking the allopathic medicine? If you dont take for 3 days in stretch what will happen?
6) In brief about the type of food you take (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner) with timeing?
7) Any work out sessions in your daily schedule, describe it?
8) Any headache in the morning or in mid afternoon?
9)Most important, who prescribed you the medicine ( ferrum p - kali mur )?
And if you prescribed it yur self what made you to select these remidies?
By the time your data reches to my end and respond to it, do the following:
1) Slice fresh ginger to thin slices and dip them in 1 table spoon of natural honey. Have it as often as you can. Since the coughing is more during evening and night adjust the intake to that extent.
2) Avoid cold water instead have slightly warm water.
3) Boil 2 cup water, to this add some fresh ginger simmer for few more minutes (the way you prepare the tea). Now stop heating.Add honey and a dash of freh lime juice
to this content and have it early morning and before going to bed. avoid tea or coffee or any carbo. drinks or junk stuff or oily stuff.
Have a Nice Day.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.