≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Need a relieving remedy for cold, cough, nasal discharge etc 4Ear blocked due to cold and cough-need homeopathy 3Recurrent cold & cough 1allergic cough and cold and recurrent evry 15-20 days 2Dry cough and feeling cold 4Dr kadwa help cold cough headache 10Severe cough and cold with tremendous headache 4cold cough headache vomiting feeling 1Persisting cold and cough and headache 10Recurrent cough cold fever 57


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cough and cold to a 3 yr old

My son 3.2 years of age has a problem of frequent cough n cold and his coughing increases to a level which ulimately leads to vomiting I am extremely tensed as he is otherwise also a poor and a fussy eater. He is at times extremely aggressive and cries alot but overall he is a happy kid . He has sufficient water intake stools are normal but slightly irregular sometimes in morning m sometimes in afternoon/evening. He sweats a lot in his head and is quite active sleeping patterns are also regular and no bed wetting complaints . When he was 9 months he had severe congestion n for curing it he was given heavy antibiotic doses but I am fed up of giving him allopathic coz his cough goes for the time but returns after 7-10 days again . Please suggest me some homeopathy treatment for him please help me please
  Shaurya rajat on 2012-03-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give her Nat Sulph 30c a dose every day at empty stomach 30 min before breakfast. Continue it till seven days. report me after that.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
Thank you so much for the reply will do the and get back to you
Thanks again
Shaurya rajat last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.