Ovarian cysts? Homeopathy treatmentHi, could you kindly give a an idea what I should purchase for a possible ovarian cyst on right ovary. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Body Type: medium
Height: 5.5 feet
General appearance: Attractive but slightly overweight. Just within BMI.
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? Yes,, can remember
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Probable ovarian cysts. Right sided ovary pain started mid-cycle last month and continued since. (pressure pain/discomfort just about every day since) Had dark spotting for several day and shoulder pain which has now gone. Pain increases upon sitting down. Awaiting a nhs trans-vaginal scan.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Slighly emotional at times. Blood pressure can be a little high at times.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Worried, upset, slightly anxious.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Deeply worried.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Indication that something was wrong six months ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Evening when perhaps sitting down the most therefore body is pressed more against cysts.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. Sitting
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Could be more uncomfortable mid-cycle.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Feel more cheared up when weather is slightly warmer.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Suspicious, Arguing, Nervious.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Very tense.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes dislike load music/noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? Nail biting, playing with hair.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Long for more warmth from partner
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Currently, fear serious illness due to a month long pain in right side of pelvic region.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Crave nothing. Aversion Eggs
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Very fatty food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Varies from slightly constipated to normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Sleep long hours 9 and half. Wakes up twice to use bathroom. Feotal postion
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? Enjoys isolating myself.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Paracetamol
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Diabetic, strokes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) feminine, long hair.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. A little irregular by a few days in general. However, last month had dark spotting for many days.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. Positive cervical smear. Cells removed CIN 2, Asthma, tonsilitus.
[message edited by Mojopearl on Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:37:47 BST]
[message edited by Mojopearl on Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:47:40 BST]
Mojopearl on 2012-04-11
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.