Hair fallHi Doctors
I m suffering from severe hair fall. I have lost almost half of my hair and if the hair fall continues I fear I might loose all of my hair.
Here are my vitals:
2. Age 23
3. Sex F
5. weight 126 lbs
6. Height . 5 7
7. country USA
8. climate cold
9. List of your complaints sever lower back pain, increasing during menstruation cycle, Hair loss, Dandruff, disrupted bowel movement, fatigue, tendency to sleep more,
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
Hair fall and dandruff 1 year
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic Non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt salt
13. Thirst I tend to drink 2 liters of water. I mostly drink hot water, I read somewhere that hot water is good for body so practice that.
14. Tongue and Taste
tongue is white. Taste is normal, tendency towards salty food
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
65 over 110
16. What exactly is happening?
Loosing hair, even touching them is a nightmare now. just touching them means i might loose some.. dont even want to comb my hair.
17. How do you feel?
terrible about losing at least 100-200 hair a day
18. How does this affect you?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
Not too many problems with food. Can eat anything.. vegetarian
30. Name of foods which increase your problem.
I was told to avoid pulses spinach broccoli and cabbage so have been avoiding that .
shaludr on 2012-04-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.