sinus issuesI have been having sinus issues for the last 3-4 years. I got better last year after taking some homeopathy medicines (Calc Carb). However, It has started again this year. I have lot of phlegm in sinuses and constant clearing is required. When the phlegm drops in to my throat, I have severe itching in my throat. My nostrils are frequently blocked with inflammation/phlegm. It suddenly blocks and releases with or without mucus. Now it is affecting my eyes also. Suddenly my eyes get swollen, watery and red eyes. I also see some discharge in my eyes. Please give me any remedies.
I had CT Scan taken a while ago and diagnosed with deviated septum and chronic sinusitis. I also had environmental allergy testing and it came negative.
1) Swollen, watery and red eyes with some discharge. This happens once a while. When it comes, it takes at least three days to clear.
2) Constant blocking in my nostrils and not able to breath properly in the night so I cannot sleep. Sometimes I feel that the blocking is due to inflammation. Because, I cannot blow anything out of my nose.
3)Mostly white and sticky phlegm but it is yellow some times.
4)Sometimes constant and non-stop sneezing and nose drips constantly.
govinda9 on 2012-04-24
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. The medicine Allium Cepa 10M - I think I need to buy liquid form. But the liquid form they are showing potency 3c, 3x, 6c, 6x etc. What potency I need to buy. Also what is 10M? I see Allium Cepa 10M in Pellets. Please clarify.
govinda9 last decade
I got the medicine and took the first dosage yesterday. I started having my eye problem since morning today. I woke up with swollen, red and itchy eyes and dripping nose. I know you said it would take at least 15 days to show some results. But just want to give you an update. Please let me know if this is ok after taking medicine.
govinda9 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.