≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Social Phobia



Similar posts:

always anxious, nervous and social phobia 2



Posts about Social Phobia

Tissue salts for social phobia4Seeking constitutional remedy for social phobia497Extreme social phobia3Social Phobia1Help My 14 year old son suffers from Social Phobia9Social Phobia15Social Phobia3Please help for chronic depression and social phobia116Anxiety and social phobia2social phobia9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

always nervous, anxious and social phobia

I am 36 male. I have following symptoms.

always nervous
anxiety, restlessness at night esp when tough times
wake up at nights and worry about the next day if there is any delivery or everything is not right.
Embarassment is extremely humiliating
anxitety about future
indifferent to surroundings
slightest noise awakens
mouth bleeding gums

In childhood I used to worry about whether number entered or not in my exam papers.
Now daily used to check whether gas off and locked properly or not, lights off or not thrice before coming out.

Request you please suggest a remedy for me.

Kind Regards
Jaya Kishore Pattaswamy
  pattaswamy on 2005-08-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I have a friend with similar problems who responded quite well to arg nit 1m weekly.

Also he would take Bach Rescue Remedy if his feelings were starting to get out of hand.

What do others think?
waterfall last decade
Thanks for reply.
I just want to add that some more.
body trembles when excited.
Also cannot see people in their eyes. avoid eye contact.

Started taking arg nit 30x twice daily as right now I do not have 1M potency. Will try to have it by the weekend.
pattaswamy last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.