≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 11Remedy for repetitive strep infection and PANDAS 24CKD and Hypertension, Help needed on Serum Anguillea 31Remedy For Spermatorrhea 50Remedy for teenage boy suffering from persistent cold allergies, PND 5ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Loss of balance with anxiety, inner trembling and ringing in the ears Perdida equilibrio con ansiedad temblor interior y zumbido de oidos 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ED and PE problem


I need guidance from any doctor. I am married 4 months ago but facing the problem of ED and PE. I am 27 years and weight 83kg... My libido is low also and the erection is not that hard. Once its inside it remains hard but if it comes out or i change position it falls... Sometimes just after 3 or 4 strokes i ejaclate. I am using Acidum Phosphoricum Q, just started it on some homeopaths suggestion.

Kindly advise how can i overcome the ED problem in particular and PE in general...
  Shahrukh666 on 2012-08-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.