WartsI am a male aged 41 years.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering from warts on face (very minute, skin tags (innumerable) on neck & few warts in genital area.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Running nose or blocked nose during 0200AM in the early morning.
I am HBSAG positive.
I am suffering from hypertension 180/100.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am bored with life.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel, it would be better if I had died.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
At the age of 5 years.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In the mornings.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
I feel frusturated when any one comments my warts .
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Yes I am moody, arrogant all the time, mild at some times, agreeable/changeable sometimes, Nervous sometimes, Suspicious some times, Quiet always, Arguing always, Irritating always & Lazy always.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My children are my closest friends and my wife is at times irritating.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of the future and I do not get any dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Sweets a lot. Except prawns I hate all sea food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Limbs More. I cannot wear a shoe, I prefer sandals.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal. Bowels are good.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I like sleep a lot. But it takes a lot of time atleast one and half an hour to two hours to be fast asleep.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No. Premature ejaculation.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I feel I am not a normal person at all.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Thuja, Psornium,, Ammonium Carb, Nat Mur, Causticum these were medicenes given but of no use.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My father was suffering from Asthama, Hypertension, Diabetes.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I could not understand.
insv1971 on 2012-09-28
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.