Retina Detachment...I had retinal detachment with macula off. Surgery was done in the month of February 2012. Silicone oil has been inserted. I am still with silicone oil. The vision is poor/blurred. Especially the central vision. Can you suggest homeopathy treatment for getting better vision.
sharmakaushik on 2012-10-05
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
Recovering slow time after retina detachment surgery.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
None. BP: 120/80; Fasting blood suger: 87; ECG report: Normal.= as on : 15th Feb 2013.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depression not being able to see properly with my right eye.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Don't feel like doing anything.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Yes, I statred wearing specks when I was 10 years old. Due to progressive myopia I had Retinal tears - had laser treatments. Six years ago developed cataract and had phaco surgery. Then Retina detachment.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In the morning after getting up. The vision is more hazy.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
While laying down and on standing I feel better.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I feel better in plains. At the moment I'm opsted in hills.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
It seems I possess all at different point in time.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Had Nail biting gestures earlier.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like: Black tea and sweets.
Dislike: Coffee and bitter things.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Capsicum and Chilly.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal but more on feet.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
7-8 hours daily. Left position.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I don't know!
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Innovative and creativity.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Eye drops and vitamins.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
No major disease.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Height: 177 cm, Wt: 80 Kg
Oval face, Light wheat colour.
sharmakaushik 6 years ago
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.