Excessive HairFallHi Everyone,
ID - anujoberoi
2. Age - 23 yrs 6 mnths
3. Sex - male
4. Single/Married - single
5. weight - 66 kg
6. Height . - 5 ft 3 in
7. country- India
8. climate - moderate
9. List of your complaints - excessive hairfall, baldness,dandruff occurs every other day, itchy and oily scalp,very slow hair growth
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint- almost 2.5 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic- non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt- sweet and spicy
13. Thirst- normal
14. Tongue and Taste- pink red and taste is normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) bp is normal, no bp issues
16. What exactly is happening? I have been losing hair for past 2.5 years, I lose hair when washing my hair in the morning and in the evening when I just combing my hair. I experience dandruff everyday I wash my hair.
The way I am losing hair at such a rapid rate and the way in which I am losing hair, I have completely lost hair from the front sides of my scalp and now the center of my scalp is getting less dense day by day.. I fear I may get bald in no time. I am EXTREMELY WORRIED....PLEASE SUGGEST SOME REMEDY(IES) TO
A) STOP HAIR FALL
B) ALLOW HAIR REGROWTH ON BALD AREAS
17. How do you feel? i feel SAD and WORRIED ALL THE TIME, because I had a lot of hair till the age of 21. When I see my old pictures it makes me REALLY SAD....I would be highly grateful to anyone who is able to help me get my hair back
18. How does this affect you? affects a lot, i feel incomplete without my hair
19. How does it feel like? it feels like something is missing always i m not able to be confident and it feels sad to think about it i want them back at any cost
20. What comes to your mind? sadness, worry and frustration but i never loose hope and somewhere deep in my heart i feel that i m gonna get my hair back
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? no such particular situation, i have been a tough guy and i have been able to handle situations well
22. How did that feel like? not applicable
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? n.a.
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
Lotions-MX5, Hairmax Forte, Mintop, MorrF
Tablets-Microdox, Xtraglo, Bio10, BioMane and
Oils-Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Bhringraj Oil and Nuzen Gold Oil but to no avail.
26. Family Background- father is in service and lost maximum hair by the age of 28 years... Elder brother is also experiencing hair fall like me and has lost more hair than me....Even my Uncles went bald almost by late 20s , mother is also in service has less hair too... and has been facing hair loss for quite a while
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient- BTech.
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?- Software Engineer in an IT Company
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food- like to eat any kind of Vegetarian food..
30. Name of foods which increase your problem- no such food identified yet
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you- i m very moody, sometimes very happy, sometimes angry, frustrated. my mood changes very frequently
different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the
details about your behavior, love and affections. i am very sociable and at the same time i like having my own space
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease sides of scalp have gone bald.. and now hair fall is progressing towards center of my head.
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
Both Right and Left and now center
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. everything is normal
anujoberoi on 2012-11-11
|*@2@*staphysagria. Q jaborandi. Q mix these 3 medicines each quantity 30 ml in About 30 ml of coconut oil nd shake it n make a mixture.. apply this lotion on every alternate day 30 mins before bathing.. report after a month..
♡ sarojverma last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.