≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 11Remedy for repetitive strep infection and PANDAS 24CKD and Hypertension, Help needed on Serum Anguillea 31Remedy For Spermatorrhea 50Remedy for teenage boy suffering from persistent cold allergies, PND 5ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Anuj - Please Advice - Suspected Coronavirus Symptoms 215


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

PE and ED problem

I have PE and ED problem and having blood pressure and kindney malfunctoning 20 years
please let me know the medicine for the problems
  john786 on 2013-01-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give more details/symptoms

Mahfoozurrehman 7 years ago
I am married man 50 years. I am using blood pressure medicine from 25 years and malfuntioning of kidney my kidney gfr is 48% left and 47 right my nephron is going to dead position
[message edited by Saeed Hussain on Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:50:48 GMT]
Saeed Hussain 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.