Remedy for acne -My teenager son is having a bout with acne - I have heard you mention Arnica 30c and Arnica 6c for acne. Which one is best? I have purchased the Arnica 30c because of your recommendation to take daily for those over 40. Would this work as well for acne?
Thank you -
heidikillpack on 2013-02-19
1.whether he prefers warm surroundings ie whether he likes to be covered or he prefers cold surroundings and open air.
2.whether he has a mild disposition or an irritable disposition. How is his attitude towards his friends and relatives?
3.What other physical problems, if any does he have.
4.At what time he feels better and at what time does he feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc.
5.What do you think is the causative factor for starting his problems.
6.How is his thirst for cold drinks, hot drinks and water?
7.How is the bowel movement? Normal, constipated or loose.
8.Whether the child prefers to move around or prefers to keep still.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
1. He prefers cooler surroundings with open air.
2. He is somewhere between mild and irritable in his disposition. He is not irritable, but he is mild a lot but is very driven and intelligent.
3. His eyes have a tendency to blink and be irritated. He has some lactose intolerance.
4. He does not feel bad in the morning
but feels better as the day progresses.
5. I think his acne is due to being away at college and stress.
6. He prefers cold drinks and does not care for hot drinks.
7. The bowel movement is normal to loose but when on trips, can be constipated at times.
8. He prefers to keep still and visit with others or study. He enjoys moving at times.
Thanks for your help!
heidikillpack 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.