pcosI'm 28 years old and suffer from pcos. No one else in my family has pcos. I'm 5'4 and only 98lbs. Its hard for me to gain weight. At one point I lost about 10-15lbs due to stress and for the few months that I was only 85-88lbs I got my periods regularly. I get my period about every 18 months if I'm not on birth control or progesterone/provera. I have pain near my left ovary almost everyday. My mood is stable. I get migraines which I have a large family history of. I would like to start ovulating normally and regulate my periods. Please help!
sweetpeach46 on 2013-02-23
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person. Knowing the state of patient's mind is of utmost importance in homeopathy. Please write as much as you can.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have pcos. I get my period about every 18 months without medication but I will get my period if Im on birth control, progesterone, or provera. I also have pain near my left ovary almost everyday.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have scoliosis and I get migraine headaches which started at 5 years of age. I also have facial hair due to pcos.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I get nervous that I wont be able to have children due to my pcos. I just want my cycles to be regulated. Im nervous that Im going to have to be on injection medications to get pregnant which is the absolute last resort for me. Im self-conscious about my facial hair. I really dont have any mental sufferings with scoliosis or migraines. I just usually get quiet because Im in physical pain.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Pain near my left and right ovary
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I got my first period at 14 years of age and my cycle was always about 18 months long. I am very thin about 98lbs which has been a constant weight for me since I was about 13 and at one point I lost about 10-15 pounds due to stress and when I was about 85 pounds I got my period regularly but once I started gaining weight my periods stopped again.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I dont like the extreme cold or extreme heat but it doesnt really effect the way I feel.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Im usually a very laid back person. Im quiet and shy around new people but am very open and outgoing with people I know.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
The same as usual.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No. I enjoy just being around my fiancé during tough times because just being next to him makes me feel good.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Im very sensitive to smell. Smell gives me an instant migraine. Flashing light will also give me an instant migraine. Sometimes I cant handle the loud noise because it hurts my ears.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have a very good relationship with my fiancé and love him very much. I also have a good relationship with my sister and mother. I dont have many close friends but have a good relationship with the ones that I do have. I dont speak to my father very often and dont really wish to have a relationship with him. I dont have children yet.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I dont have many fears. The only current fear I have now is that I cant have children. I usually dont remember my dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave and love sugary foods. I absolutely love candy. Also, beef is usually my first choice for dinner. I also love salt.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less to normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Fast food (ex. McDonalds)
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Less. If I do sweat my back probably sweats the most
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I usually have a bowel movement every 2-3 days. Stool is usually hard.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well. I usually sleep on my side. I noticed if I sleep on my back I will wake up with a migraine.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I dont really think Im much different from others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ive taken progesterone, provera, birth control pills. I get my period after taking those pills but dont have any symptoms that have surfaced from taking them.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Im 54 about 98lbs. Light skin, dirty blonde/light brown hair. Blue eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Late and last anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Usually breat tenderness before and for the first 2 days of period. No mental discomfort
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
When I get period on my own its usually excessive. When on birth control or progesterone its either scanty or normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Thick bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
I notice clots when I get period on my own but usually not when im on medication for period.
sweetpeach46 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
faisal qureshi 8 years ago
Back; curvature of spine; lateral, scoliosis
Mind; consolation; ailments from, agg.
Mind; ideas; fixed
Mind; quiet; wants to be
Mind; timidity; bashful
Head; pain, headache; light; agg.
Head; pain, headache; odors; strong, from
Ignatia and Sulphur are close.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.