≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Sudden impotency and low libido with 41 yrs old man 1Frequent Nocturnal Emission, Weakness, impotency, Depression, low confidence, Weak Stomach 5Lower potency works for temporarily 2higher potency (1M) gentler than lower potencies with oflaction! 1Frequent Nocturnal Emission, Weakness, impotency, Depression, low confidence 5Am lookng for Lowest potency of "X" in mumbai 7Body Weakness'Low Confidence, Hairfall,Impotency, Nightfall 5low vs high potency 5Low potency homeopathic vs. allopathic dosage 6Is Potency too high or low? 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Acute or Chronic? low or high potency ?


I have a persistant stutter problem which started 3 or 4 years ago.

Is this considered an "Acute" or "Chronic" problem ?

Im confused on what potency to take my homeopathic remedy.

This is what i have been recommended to take;

"belladonna 1m
take one tablet at night ,on three successive night ONLY,
under the tongue before going to sleep

If no result then try Stramonium 1m again as above"

The third remedy in line is ARGENTUM NITRICUM then maybe Hyocyamus.

I think if my stutter problem is "Chronic" which i believe it is i would be better off taking low potenty medication
over a long period of time to help cure my illness.

If it's considerd to be "Acute" then the 1M Tablet prescriptions like described above should do it.

Which way would be best to cure my illness?

On another note;

Some people believe that i shouldn't be taking homeopathic medicine in that manner and i would be better off finding a "proffesional homeopath" that will probably look for my constitutional remedy and maybe try to remove the layers one by one with different medicines, which i believe is difficult, time and money consuming.

Im only after curing my stutter problem at this point.

Some also believe that i might get aggravations from taking "random" remedys like that?

I think since these are natural remedys, there's nothing to worry about ?

What do you believe would be best in my case? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
  Interloper on 2005-09-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is ALWAYS better to consult a professional homeopath.
walkin last decade
From what I've read in different books you should never take higher than a 30C if you don't know what you're doing. You can get long-term aggravations.

I aggravate on remedies even lower than 30C so maybe take a test dose of whatever you're taking a wait a week or so.
maryo last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.