Sinus Infection Continues; bladder incontinentIn the past aprox 8 weeks I had a upper respiratory brochial/bronchitis/sinus problems.
Using natural methods such as onion poltices, vitamin c, hot peppers, and lots of sleep.. did get better but now less than 10 days later I have another sinus infection. Also seem to have worse bladder incontinence problems now.. possibly an UTI might be starting...
evefriday on 2013-07-05
evefriday 7 years ago
6. Height .
Florida...humid, hot, with recent days of 14 plus inches... but before only rained in afternoons
9. List of your complaints
on top of list: sinus issues, now have lots of sneezing, and nose burns ocassionally, checks are tender to touch under eyes
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
at least 8 - 10 weeks... have been the latest... but probably on and off entire life.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
desiring some sweets.. mostly crackers and meat are wanted
yes.. but am drinking at least a glass of water every 3 hours
14. Tongue and Taste
bad taste in mouth kind of like pus drainage..... tongue slightly white... mostly red
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
taking no medicines
do not have cuff... will go to a place where can have it taken
16. What exactly is happening?
lots of sneezing, burning of eyes, nose
17. How do you feel?
tired... lack of wanting to do normal activities or complete if I start them
18. How does this affect you?
frustrated to be sick again so soon after thinking I was over the bronchial and sinus infections of just about 2 weeks ago
19. How does it feel like?
makes me tired, aggravated to be sick again
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? ate raw onion, garlic;
used super tonic suggested by a massage therapist, combination of horseradish, hot pepper, such as habernaro, ginger, onion, apple cider vinegar with mother, that is made and allowed sit for a month to age; onion poultices with
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
right now part time rental agent for moving truck
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
none seem to
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
bladder...lots of leakage... seems to have gotten worse since became sick with the bronchial/sinus about 8-10 weeks ago..
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
urine: stronger smell than used to be..color seems to be the same
sinus...when blowing my nose some greenish,,,mostly clear but coughing up greenish and this am was bloody when using neti pot with saline water
[message edited by evefriday on Sat, 06 Jul 2013 01:07:18 BST]
also need to add...sore throat, but is usually relieved after using neti with saline...
[message edited by evefriday on Sun, 07 Jul 2013 04:06:45 BST]
ears seem to have lots of fluid...gets better after neti use.. sometimes a sharp pain but subsides quickly.
[message edited by evefriday on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:03:34 BST]
oh..have noticed I have indigestion, gas (?spelling flaut..) and sometimes nausea..since the bronchitis etc. started..this continues now ...
[message edited by evefriday on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:06:23 BST]
evefriday 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.