≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Teeth grinding with disturbed sleep 13Sleeplessness disturbed sleep 1Disturbed sleep 1Disturbed sleep 15Disturbed sleep 34 year old, disturbed sleep 21sleep disturbed 4Reg disturbed sleep 5heaviness dry skin stiff leg and calf muscle disturbed sleep anaemia heavy period lethargic after meal hoarse or choked voice fat near abdomen increase in weight sudden increase in size of breast it is hypothyroid sure to be cured with homoeopathy 4Disturbed sleep 14


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Disturbed Sleep


My son has turned one in May 2013 and we as parents are really very upset with his Sleep Pattern.

My son has a disturbed sleep. During night this problem increases he woke up after every one hour or 45 minutes and giving a very tough time to his Mother. Even during day this problem persists, but day condition is still better as the time increases once slept he woke after around 1.30 hrs.

My son eats everything but required to be breastfed when feels like or when he wanted to sleep.

Otherwise he is very cute, jolly and quite active, no other health issues..

Oh! forget to mention...one thing...he is also short in height....not in the normal range of kids....4 to 5 inches shorter in comparison to other kids of his age...

Please help we are really very upset
  riteshsharma1977 on 2013-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give your baby the following remedies:

1- Jalapa (any potency below 30 will be fine). Give him once before going to bed.

2- Kali Phos-6x thrice daily
3- Calc Phos-6x thrice daily

And if he is late in walking also then

4- Baryta Carb-200c weekly one dose.

[message edited by AsadGhumman on Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:48:10 BST]
AsadGhumman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.