Dandruff and others...Please helpI request the doctors on this forum to suggest a remedy for me. Following are my symptoms.
1. Dandruff (white color powder/flakes) since the age of 14. Now I am 43.
2. A black colored patch (one rupee coin size) on the right knee. Itches when I scrath it.
3. Knee joint pains slightly when climbing the steps.
4. Alopecia: Lost the hair in the middle of the head.
5. Severe hair fall all over the body.
6. Grey hair on chest. Started on the right side. And also on the left hand.
7. A red colored spot on the Penis (Glans) about 25 pisa size. The skin in that area is dry and peels off. I have this since 3-4 years. Allopathic doctor suggested Candid-B ointment. Its gone when I used it. But returned again.
8. Gaps are forming between teeth. Gums are receding, may be. Dentist said - its bone loss.
9. Red colored spots, like moles, on the body (as though blood came out and deposited just a layer below the skin). These formed recently about a year ago.
10. My mental symptoms:
- Try to be alone. Don't mignle with people.
- In office, in meetings, I loose the thought process and (thought breaks) confuse to answer questions or explain a scenario.
Thought is fine when I am at alone or at home.
- Inclined towards phylosophy (yoga practices).
Please suggest a remedy. Please let me know if you need more details.
Ananth70 on 2013-08-22
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.