depression seeking solaceI have been having depression most of my life since I was about 14. I am 26 now. I was curious if someone could recommend a homeopathic remedy. I was thinking today what on earth my depression really feels like. It is just like i can't escape this void. It is like a perpetual state of home sickness. I wish i could feel warm, cozy, engaged, content, at peace in life. But, I always feel restless and 'not quite at home'
[message edited by cassiopeia6 on Mon, 02 Sep 2013 06:20:25 BST]
cassiopeia6 on 2013-09-02
this- therapy? allopathic meds?
What went on when you were 14 years old around the start of this?
♡ simone717 7 years ago
[message edited by cassiopeia6 on Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:45:54 BST]
cassiopeia6 7 years ago
Please put the answers to these questions on here,
and also what country you are in. The right remedies will really help you
to get over this, bc there is suppressed grief that has never been released which
is making you uncomfortable and the remedies will help that leave the body.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
depression and anxiety.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? no physical sufferings
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
A sense of doom like all the light has been sucked out of me. No feelings of comfort or warmth safety or love. Like I am displaced an alien, a stranger, I dont belong anywhere. Not cheerful. Cannot laugh or joke or let loose. A feeling of a state of perpetual homesickness. Philosophical and other mental thoughts that go around and around in my head. Constantly stuck in my head, cannot stop thinking. Nothing has a conclusion that isnt changed 15 minutes later. Cannot make a decision or come to a conclusion about anything. Confused about my self who I am, what I want, what is best for me. Panic attacks. Lots of brain fog. I feel detached form my surroundings. Social anxiety. I feel like I cannot connect to anyone or feel close to anyone.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I first remember it starting after I changed schools abruptly and didn't have any friends. About 7th grade.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? When I first wake up and at night. Anytime I am completely alone. Around people it distracts me a bit. I wake up feeling completely empty a terrible awful sense of doom feeling. By the time i get out of bed the emptiness feeling is shaken off a bit.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Baths help, intense exercise like hot yoga, drinking alcohol is really the only true release but it makes me have terrible anxiety the next day. Make worse- People not understanding me, criticism, someone giving me a lot of information about something and questioning me making me confused about what I truly believe or think, people dominating me intellectually so I feel at a loss- That makes me feel like all the meaning i have built in my life is just being torn down and I feel so insecure and ungrounded afraid and a surreal 'trippy' feeling
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Not that I am aware of
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Nervous, changeable, arguing
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I pick at my skin
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I feel disconnected from pretty much everyone right now. I know there are people that love me and that i am connected to but I can't feel it.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Fear of going insane. Fear of never figuring my life out and having a career, partner, stable life with friends and community
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave cheese, tacos, anything salty or pungent. I don't much care for sweets
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? a bit excessive
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal. I sweat mostly under my arms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Very regular, very normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs. I have been having trouble with insomnia.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? yes
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Zoloft and it helped a great deal
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. I am 5'3, medium brown hair, dark brown eyes, a young looking face, muscular athletic build,
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Regular, they usually last 6 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? I have terrible cramping
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? excessive
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? dark ret
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? yes, lots
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:15:23 BST]
cassiopeia6 7 years ago
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER .dont repeat.
day 2 --sepia 200,five pills ones .repeat on day 5 and 8.
from day three mag phos 6x,5 tablets dissolved in an ounce of hot water ,three times a day.every day.ie 15 tablets(5 tabs each time)
feed back after 4 days.
♡ anuj srivastava 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.