Persistent chin acne ..please help :(CURRENT information.
Engaged and I have 2 year old boy.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Mild Acne on my chin before ovulation and before period - sometimes they come up during other times in the month
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Rarely suffer from fissures however it does not commonly happen.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Sometimes I get very upset and anxious about my condition. Insecurity.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
That I want to remain inside hidden from the sun light.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It happened 8 months after I had my son who was born via ventouse (assisted birth). I only breasted for 2 weeks.
6. Which time of the day you are at your worst ?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Sugar and chocolate and cakes
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel good during spring
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc?
Always on the move, insecure , anxious about my condition
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel ok
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Too much light annoys me and makes me feel insecure
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Singing out loud
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel happy and safe
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I don't remember my dreams generally but most dreams are strange
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Savory food , meat , pasta and cheese
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I do not get so thirsty but I force myself to drink at least 8 glasses of water and 4 mugs of green tea no sugar
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal sometimes less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or ?
I sweat under my arms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
It's normal most of the time
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Normal I sleep with my body down and face to the side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I sometimes eat more than other people but it does not effect my weight - fast metabolism
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I used to take the pill for 4 months but then I stopped. I take evening primrose oil 1000mg with vitamin e and multi vitamin.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Pale face blue eyes
I have suffered from this for 2 years after giving birth to my son. I only breastfed for 2 weeks. This started happening 8 months after he was born and has persisted till now. Please help me it upsets me and I wish to live freely and not worried about something superficial.
fjorh on 2014-02-26
tissue salts. Cell salts are a sub branch of homeopathy
and work by balancing out cell metabolism.
Take 4 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day and report
back after 5 days.
In usa, these are at Whole foods, Hylands brand and on
Vitacost online- put cell salt Calcarea Sulph 6x in the
In the Uk you can order from Homeoforce. If you have
trouble finding them, let me know.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.