≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Gasalia ®: $11.99



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Indigestion

Indigestion2Indigestion7Cure for varicocele, premature ejaculation, constipation ,piles , lack of stamina and indigestion2Indigestion32Indigestion1hungry is very less,stomach is sensation of full, indigestion22walk problem ,Hidradenitis Supprativa , Indigestion16indigestion1Indigestion3Irregular indigestion6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. Kadwa and Dr.Joe, Chronic gas bloating and indigestion.


I am female 24 years old from India. I am suffering from chronic indigestion, complete loss of appetite and bloating since my childhood. The gas bloating dont cause any pain in my body. The gas spreads throughout my body mostly in butt and thigh areas causing a lot of swelling. Have been to 2 homeopathy doctors but no use. Omeprazole works for me bypassing out gases and having normal appetite but i dont want to take it.

After reading Dr. JOE therapy , I took nat phos. It worked for 1 week excellently and then stopped working. When i did more research on it, I came to know tatwe should have decreased the interval after symptoms improve. So after a gap of 3 months I again started taking nat phos tablets. By this time, i gained around 3 kgs of gas weight. Nat phos worked only 10 percent of what it worked early.

My question is does gas filles up in the body cells cause any obstruction to cell salts?
Otherwise please describe some other ways to relieve the gas symtom. I am very much annoyed by it.
  poornima kr on 2014-03-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Does cell salts does not work properly if body cells are filled up with lots of gas?
poornima kr 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.