≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Spermatorrhea / frequent nocturnal emissions / wet dreams / nightfall / night pollutions 91Excessive nightfall/nocturnal emissions 2chronic nocturnal emissions 22Nocturnal emission problem 2Suffering from nocturnal emission 3Frequent Nocturnal Emission, Weakness, impotency, Depression, low confidence, Weak Stomach 5severe nocturnal emissions 5Chronic Nocturnal Emission/Very Serious 12 to 3 times nocturnal emission in a day.losing my memory power. 4Chronic Nocturnal Emission/Very Urgent 41


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

nocturnal emission problem?

age 20, height 5'8', weight 55kg, have a problem of nocturnal emission 3 times in a week, and i dont feel hunger, due to this diseases i feel very pain in backside and my weight is decreasing.
Please suggest me a good remedy.
Thanks a lot.
  hammad313 on 2014-05-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Acid Phos 6C, 5 drops in half cup water, twice daily for one week. Take medicines in empty stomach.

Report after one week.
anindya384 8 years ago
bundl of thnks for ur quick reply, thank you i will reprt u later
hammad313 8 years ago
can i use acid phos q instaed of acid phos 6c? because acid phos 6c is not available here.
hammad313 8 years ago
Use Acid Phos 6 in liquid form.

Where r u from ?
anindya384 8 years ago
sorry dear dr. acid phos 6c is not available here but acid phos Q is available, can i use it instead?
Or can i use staphysagaria 200 or Causticum30 for my problem and how?
I am from Pakistan.
Please suggest me best.
hammad313 8 years ago
please any dear attention me
[message edited by hammad313 on Sun, 25 May 2014 02:18:26 BST]
hammad313 8 years ago
i also hv the problem of water drops from penis after urine from penis.
Also include it.
hammad313 8 years ago
Please help me,
hammad313 8 years ago
please help me please
hammad313 8 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helppp
hammad313 8 years ago
You can try 30c it will also work if 6c is not availible.
drkashif 8 years ago
dear dr,
'acid phos Q' is not suitable for me if ' C' not available here?
[message edited by hammad313 on Sun, 25 May 2014 18:17:44 BST]
hammad313 8 years ago
Use 30 C as suggested by Dr. Sharif
anindya384 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.