Need your help & guidance required - Depression or schizophreniaDear All,
My cousin is suffering with depression since 10 years. I think this is due to schizophrenia but not sure please find his symptoms & suggest whether these perceptions are wrong and could you please guide him with realistic examples so that he can understand they are wrong due to his negative thinking.
- He has moved to different jobs thinking that his colleagues are abusing him. Even though when his colleagues talk to each other he feel like they are discussing about him or discussing about his past things. He is hearing voices in public, at office, while traveling on road, abusive voices from Television, At home...etc every time he says people are abusing him all the time. Sometimes he suspects his parents are abusing him as well.
- He says somebody has kept a memory chip in his brain or electronic device by doing an satellite surveillance to monitor him closely. What ever he thinks in his mind people knew it ahead..
- He is single..can he get married ? will he face any complications to get into a relation. Please suggest.
- Suffering with lack of sleep , unable to recollect things which leads to memory loss, No personal care, lack of concentration.
- He doesn't believe in people or god even his family as well. What ever he thinks he used to do & be in those assumptions. Not an optimistic believer & thinks in life nothing good has happened from past 10 years. He has very few friends & doesn't mix well in public & be an isolated person.
- Please suggest good Homeopathy doctor in Hyderabad - India & share their contact details.
- We have used All kind of allopathy medicines, visited different doctors to get cured. After starting using allopathy he got cured many times but after a break of 2 months all of a sudden he gets into depression back saying people are abusing him & can hear voices. Right now he is using Homeopathy medicines. We came across Homeopathy is permanent heal rather than allopathy as he gets depression offenly, please share your experiences on this...
Appreciate your guidance..
max432 on 2014-05-28
have seen people go into this state from taking allopathic
medications, having some undiagnosed hormone problems,
having an undiagnosed brain tumor and other things.
Has your cousin had a very thorough physical exam, blood tests,
brain scan mri or any other tests?
How old was he when this began? What was going on in his life?
After he has a break for 2 months from allopathy, would you say
his condition is worse when it returns, or would you say it is
the same level as before the allopathic drugs?
If he is using homeopathy now- is he under the care of a
What remedies - potencies- is he taking and how often?
I can give you some homeopathic dr. names, but first I wanted
to get a sense of what is going on.
♡ simone717 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.