Nausea and fatigueHello. I am a 39 year old female. I live a holistic lifestyle. I wake up nauseous every morning varying from mild to moderate. Can be accompanied with extreme fatigue throughout the month. Irregular menstrual cycle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
1. Name *Cindi
2. Age *39
3. Sex *F
4. Married/Unmarried/widow *Married
5. Weight *97 pounds
6. Height . *61 inches
7. country *canada
8. climate *fall warm
9. Family History *mother hysterectomy at 37 years of age due to fibroids
10. Qualification of patient ?
11. Nature of working *stay-at-home mom
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish *fair but tans easily
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin *thin
14. Veg/non *veg mostly, poultry
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction *glass of wine once a week but heavy drinker in twenties
16. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3 1.nausea at different times of day 2.severe fatigue different times of month 3. lack of appetite due to nausea many days of month (weight remains constant and balanced)
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain one year for fatigue, *6 months
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain *adrenal support for 60 days, herbs
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic *non
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt *sweet after nap in afternoon around three, salt in the evening
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity *most thirsty in mornings and afternoons, except during nausea
22. Tongue color *healthy light pink, no whiteness
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) *90/60
24. What exactly is happening ? *Nausea and fatigue 3-4 days of the week
25. How do you feel ? *Frustrated because I don't know why. Healthy otherwise
26. How does this affect you ? *Makes me feel like a bad mom because I don't have the energy to do much with my kids. I feel down.
27. How does it feel like ? *Annoying.
28. What comes to your mind ? *Not sure
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ? *I don't understand question
30. How did that feel like ?
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
33. desire or like and dislike of food *lately lost interest in cooking and food due to nausea and boredom with cooking
33. Name of foods which increase your problem *a couple of days in a row of not eating well (doesn't happen too often) also refined sugar makes me feel sick
34. Body odor ,/sweating/- *yes!!! Extremely sweaty at night. Can soak sheets.
35. Under line the right word for you ----
Quarrelsome, Hasty, Anxious, Groping,Hopeful, Fearful, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Fear for the others welfare, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, fear from unknown thing.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) *aggravation increases day of menstrual cycle and weepy
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
tatesmomma on 2014-09-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.