Homeopathic remedy for inability to loose weight that caused depressionHello,
I'm looking for a homeopathic solution to my weight problem. I have like 10 pounds that I can never loose no matter how good I eat. I'm very depressed because of the weight and my appearance which is actually not worse than many other women that I see around me who are fatter but their weight does not affect them that much.
I feel hopeless and I don't even exercise anymore cause no matter how well I do I don't see results. I've been eating mainly proteins and had suppressed carbs from my diet. It makes me loose some of the weigth but then I feel so much frustrated that I loose control and began eating carbs again.
I crave butter and fatty stuff alot. I tried nux-v cause I found some similarities between it and my behavior but have not seen any convincing results.
What can you suggest in my case? I'm only seeking homeopathic advices.
[message edited by bunnylake on Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:47:49 GMT]
bunnylake on 2014-11-30
Follow strict diet y
rashid.af 7 years ago
you need a healthy amount of good fat everyday.
Please google the Mercola website and search around on
it for a healthy diet. Get the correct diet in place and then
monitor your calorie intake everyday and exercise. If you
burn more than you take in, then things will move. Get
on the scale every two days and you can see what works
and what is not working for you and adjust.
Homeopathic meds are for illness and this is not an illness,
so they won't have a result, except to give you symptoms
that you never had, bc that is what happens when you
take remedies that are not needed.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
I need homeopathic advices only. So if you don't have any refrain from giving dietary advices. I already said in my post I've been trying every approach possible and they have failed.
bunnylake 7 years ago
CASE PRESENTATION FOR CLASSICAL HOMOEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING
1. Try to be as descriptive as possible. When describing pains or sensations use descriptions along the lines of feels as if someone is squeezing it with their hand or it is like an insect crawling around inside or it is as if someone is standing over me threatening to kill me. Long descriptions are always better than short ones. One word answers are difficult to use successfully.
2. Another important part of symptom description for homoeopathy are the modalities. These are situations, events, activities or conditions which modify the symptom in some way. We usually refer to this as what makes them better or worse (amelioration/aggravation). The situation may actually provoke the symptom into appearing, make it vanish altogether, or just increase or decrease it in some way. Modalities are vital information for prescribing.
Modalities are typically related to (but not exclusively) the following situations:
A. Temperature, weather
B. Time (day, night, specific times, frequency, periodicity, season)
C. Position, activity
D. Emotions, thoughts
E. Food and drink
F. Drugs, medication
3. How the symptom is perceived is important too odour, appearance, sound, touch. What colour is it, what is its texture? For gestures, describe what it looks like the patient is doing, or what you feel you are doing while making the movement eg. they look like they are swatting flies or I feel like something is pushing my hand upwards or it is like I stick a fork in an electrical outlet which throws my body backwards. Description it is key to accurate prescriptions.
4. When did the symptom or set of symptoms start? The apparent cause can be useful in determining the remedy, although it is not of the same importance as the previous factors. It may have been a specific event, a disease, an accident or even an emotional experience.
5. Use your own words. Do not copy phrases or descriptions found in our various remedy pictures. Try not to use other peoples ideas or thoughts or words. If you are reporting on behalf of someone else, report their exact words, however you can also report your own observations of them (not opinions).
6. Does the symptom occur alongside another specific symptom? Do particular symptoms only occur together? Does a particular symptom occur with a particular thought or emotion? For example, a headache that always comes with visual disturbances, or stomach pain that appears alongside anger, or anxiety that makes you feel like running down the street screaming.
7. Each complaint should be described fully before going on to describe another complaint. Try not to mix different symptoms or complaints together. Each modifying feature must be clearly attached to a particular symptom/set of symptoms. Any mistake you make here is a mistake the homoeopath will also then make.
♡ Evocationer 7 years ago
(Please spend the most time on this section and give DETAILED answers - the homoeopathic remedy is very often decided on the basis of the mental and emotional state of the patient !)
1. What are the issues in your life that bother you the most. Not physical issues but mental or emotional ones. List each one separately and describe why each one bothers you so much.
2. What emotions are the most troublesome for you? What situations provoke these emotions. How do these emotions make you act? Do you feel any ill effects from expressing or not expressing these emotions.
3. What incidents in your life have had a deep impact on you? Describe each incident in detail and how they made you feel? What did you do in those situations? What effect have they had on your life?
4. What are you afraid of? Especially important are phobias, but it might be objects, situations or events that just produce a high level of anxiety. How do you manage your fears? How do you react when confronted with these fears? What would be the worst situation for you to be put in that would provoke these fears? You may need to talk about each fear/anxiety separately.
5. What hobbies do you have? Why do you like each of these activities?
6. Do you have any persistent thoughts, ideas or beliefs that are difficult to stop or cope with? What are they?
7. Do you have any unusual gestures or movements of the body? Do you feel any unusual sensation or pain throughout your body? What exactly does it feel like is happening in your body?
8. When you experience your fears, persistent thoughts, or difficult emotions, what kind of sensation or reactions do you get in your body?
9. When did you feel at your best in your life? What was that like for you? If you imagine the complete opposite of this feeling or moment, what would that be like?
10. Do you feel like you are stuck in a pattern of behavior, especially when trying to deal with your problems? What is this pattern? THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY AND GIVE DETAILS.
11. What difficulties or problems do you have in relationships? Talk about your family, your romantic relationships, your spouse or partner, your friends, and your work colleagues. You may need to talk about all of these separately.
12. List 5 positive things about yourself. Are there any situations where this positive attribute becomes negative (is a problem)?
13. List 5 negative things about yourself. Are there any situations where this negative attribute becomes positive (is useful)?
14. Do you have any reoccurring dreams? Describe them in detail, including any feelings that come while dreaming. Dreams are very important in unlocking the deepest truth of a patients case, but it is not enough to simply describe them in a sentence. Give as much information as you feel comfortable doing.
15. Did you have any reoccurring dreams as a child, or earlier in your life? Describe those in detail including any feelings that came with them.
16. What were you like as a child, your character, your personality, your fears, your dreams, your problems?
17. What kind of environment did you grow up in? What problems where there at home, with your family, with your parents, with your siblings, with school?
♡ Evocationer 7 years ago
(Symptoms that dont fit anywhere else, but are things that tend to affect all of you as a person, but are not emotions or thoughts)
1. Sleep - what position do you tend to sleep in?
- what position can you not sleep in?
- do you do anything unusual in your sleep?
- any problems with going to sleep, staying asleep, or waking up?
2. Appetite - What foods do you crave/desire strongly?
- What foods do you hate eating (have an aversion to)?
- What foods have a negative effect on you or cause symptoms?
- What foods have a positive effect on you or seem to improve your health or symptoms in some way?
- What is the effect of hunger or fasting on you?
3. Thirst - What drinks do you crave/desire strongly?
- What drinks do you hate to take (are averse to)?
- When are you most thirsty?
- When are you least thirsty?
4. Stool - Do you have any problems with your bowels or passing stool?
- What is the shape, color, odor of the stool?
5. Urine - Do you have any trouble passing or retaining urine?
- What is the color, odor of the urine?
- Do you have any sediment or debris in the urine?
6. Sweat - How do you feel about the amount of perspiration you have?
- Where do you have the most sweat?
- What is the odor?
- What color does it stain clothing?
- Does anything in particular cause you to sweat abnormally?
7. Sexuality - Any problems with your sexual desire?
- Any problems with your sexual ability or function?
- Any history of sexually transmitted diseases?
8. Menses (Women)
- How many days is your cycle?
- How many days does the flow go for?
- What is the appearance of the flow?
- What is the odor of the flow?
- What kind of stain does the flow leave?
- Any discharge before, during or after?
- Any pain before, during or after the flow?
- What symptoms come before the flow?
- What symptoms come after the flow?
9. Environment How does the weather affect you?
- How does the temperature affect you?
- How does the season affect you?
- What physical activities affect you?
- Is there anything else in the environment you are sensitive to?
10. Anything else you feel is important that hasnt been covered by previous questions?
♡ Evocationer 7 years ago
bunnylake 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.