I need help about my anxietyPlease help me in my anxiety.i m having indigestion since three years.indigestion occurs right after thinking about anything.i always had this problem when was in my early age and i used to poop several times to get relieve.in my early age this used to happen when going to school ,before exam,before a public presentation,only.but not all the time.rest of the time the stomach was fine. But now since three years m constantly worried and stressed out,all the time and having indigestion.Because i was told that i cannot get the job i want i feel constantly breaking down under stress that my future has now ruined i will never get the job i want. i think that my life has no value.i m craving for sweets more.i m having sharp pains in my stomach.violent iching accompanied by bloating and belching.dry inflammed patches on skin . I want to mention about myself,i m tall and thin i love to be alone i dont want anybody in my room i m very sensitive i get sad easily.i always helped people .i cry when i receive a gift from a loved one.i always felt nervous about how everyone think about me, i always felt lack of confidence in going out ,when talking.i dont like making friends.i raised in a situation that my parents told me u can not do anything right u r shy why u dont go out.i always stressed out by this behaviour.i love art i never had problems regarding memory loss i always stressed out in school that i m thin classmates will make fun of me.i always did well in exams. I want to be in a situation which is familiar to me.ifeel stressed out when facing a new situation after getting familiar my anxiety disappears and i do well but i dont like interacting with everyone in my class or workplace even,in home .just with one or two friends.now my hairs are going white.Please suggest me a remedy.THANK YOU!
[message edited by osk1112 on Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:34:47 GMT]
osk1112 on 2015-01-12
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.