AtaxiaMy father is suffering from ataxia and have following symptoms:-
1. cannot speak.
2. cannot eat and chew.
3. involuntary eye movements.
4. urine difficulties.
5. cannot move and on bed totally.
Can someone help please.
Please tell me any kind of treatment possible.
I am happy and greatfull if someone help him to the extent he can eat and speak properly.
Please help if he able to eat and speak as his weight is decreasing and condition is worsening.
aarun1010 on 2015-02-20
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
he is suffering from ataxia and his brain is not quietly working. So he is not able to chew or open his mouth.
His age is 66 years and male
[message edited by aarun1010 on Sat, 21 Feb 2015 11:35:20 GMT]
aarun1010 5 years ago
Since you know your father closely for many years, you can recall all the above when he was active.
Also, tell me how was his behavior with his wife, children, friends and foes?
What are the ailments he has suffered from in the last 20 years?
Lastly, can you tell me what was going on in his life when he first noticed these symptoms in him?
Did your grandfather also have any of these symptoms?
[message edited by rishimba on Sun, 22 Feb 2015 03:40:30 GMT]
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.