acid refluxI am 53 years female.diagnosed diabetic since 7 years ..presently taking 1/4 to 1/2 tablet glucored . In sept 2013 suffered from vertigo one day .took stemetil md and was ok .consulted one homeopath for vertigo and for curing cough which i used to get daily on getting up in morning with phlegm and for swelling on cheek bones was taking her medicine .with her medicine the sugar used to go very high .she denied that homeopath pills are also given to diabetics .none of , y problems were solved and sugar started riding so i I discontinued and sugar was ok .thereafter during yoga session
in feb 2014 the teacher made us do
shirsasan and I had giddiness there
and after 2 hrs had loose motions 3
times at 15 minutes interval followed
by dry mouth and giddiness on
movinghead .took stemetil md and
slept .thereafter 2 days got severe
hheadache. Checked bp .had gone hig
h .started telma am in morning and
nebicard 2.5 mg at night .this
continued till may 2014 .was off
medicines till nov 2014 .in this period I
was taking natrum mur 200 4 pills 3
times a day for relief from sun glare
.this was taken direct from chemist
and there was no increase in sugar
levels .in nov got attack of loose
motions etc as described above almost daily at diff times of day .started pan
40 , bp medicines again. Finally in jan
2015 consulted gastro who told me to
take pan 40 in morning and ganaton 50 mg before lunch and dinner in jan 2015 got all tests done .the cholestrol was 214 hdl 64 and ldl 129
All renal , liver tests normal.had consulted an ayurveda who said all bp ,vertigo etc is all vata . Its one month i am taking pan 40 and ganaton but still get such spikes sometimes Have
done usg of abdomen ..fatty liver is
noticed .I dont drink , dont eat non veg .have stopped all mik and milk products since sept 2014 as that used to cause dry nose ....the thyroid is little above normal ...there is no medication given by dr gor thyroid and cholestrol and for fatty liver I am told to do lot of exercise ...but my cholestrol ldl even when I was healthy was never less than 100 though total cholesterol has been 189 ....has this acid problem started due to natfum mur ? .read dr
joes recommendation of natrum phos 6x 2 pills after meals .....can I take it ? And do I have to wait for 30 min after meals and then take medicine ? Pl advice ...any other medicine that can help me .....thanks
parin on 2015-02-21
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light?
- Do you observe clots?
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting?
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins?
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis?
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.