Cold and flu and coughI am suffering from cold accompanied with a little bit of flu at evening and morning.
I have also little bit of cough and when i am coughing there is a slight pain in my chest.
Symptoms increases in cold air and after becoming sweat.
I am 24 yrs old,very fair,little fatty.
My weight is 73kg and hight 5ft 10 inch.
I have used aconite-30 for 3days bt no improvement gained.
Plz refer me some good homeo remedies.
Rd1991 on 2015-02-24
Please answer applicable questions below to describe as you are feeling during this illness.
Answer below the questions leaving them in place.
Answers should be detailed.
Yes/No/Normal are not helpful answers.
1. Your appearance (gender, age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What non-medicinal action makes the problem better
5. What non-medicinal action makes the problem worse
6. How are you feeling emotionally during the problem e.g. restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Any strong like or dislike regarding food taste that has developed during this illness e.g. salty, sweet, sour, bitter etc
12. Any other health issues that you have
13. What allopathic medicines are you taking
14. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 3 months (dates, dose, potency)
If you have fever during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Are you feeling cold or hot
2. Any shivering
3. Are you sweating or not
4. What makes you feel better e.g. covering up, in front of a heater, removing clothes
5. What makes you feel worse
6. Are your hands/feet cold
7. How is your thirst
If you have cough during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Is the cough dry or loose
2. What causes cough e.g. tickle in throat, nasal drip in throat etc.
3. What type of cough e.g. short, barking etc
4. If loose cough please tell:
Phlegm type (e.g. sticky, lumpy, bloody etc.)
5. Is chest congested e.g. rattling noise, wheezing breath
6. What makes the cough better e.g. drinking, eating, lying down, at night, sleeping, talking, running etc
7. What makes the cough worse e.g. drinking, eating, lying down, at night, sleeping, talking, running etc
If you have sore throat during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Type of pain e.g. sore, bruised, scraped, dull pain, extending to ears etc
2. Is the pain more on any one side, if yes, which
3. What non-medicinal action makes the pain better e.g. warmth, cold, drinking warm liquids, swallowing etc.
4. What non-medicinal action makes the pain worse
If you have nasal symptoms during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Is the nose runny, if yes, color of discharge
2. Is nose blocked, if yes, both sides or one or alternating
3. Any sneezing, if yes, what makes it better & worse
fitness 7 years ago
fafagriswold 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.